JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Update on Me - updat in OP (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2647685-update-me-updat-op.html)

JoannaEvelyn06 May 2nd, 2013 10:13 AM

Update on Me - updat in OP

Update: The :witch: just showed up. I'm sad, I don't understand why my body hates me so much and why its so hard to get pregnant. I'm going to drink tonight, lol.

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in - it is insane the amount of :bfp: flying around this place… so exciting!!! Unfortunately, I think I may be out. When I went to the bathroom this AM, there was a small spot of pink blood on the TP when I wiped, checked my CP and it has dropped quite a bit - not blood or anything, but I think the stupid &#$^%* :witch: is on her way. :( :( What a B, showing up 5 freaking days late…. I hate her.

I won't be testing again until Monday, if for some reason AF doesn't show. This is our big move weekend into my parents house…. so I won't be around much. Have to finish packing & get ready for our yard sale tomorrow - and then Saturday we are moving the rest of our stuff out.

I. Am. So. Sad.

I think I hate my body.

:(

PS… to make things worse, I had a very vivid dream last night that I had triplets. Boo, hoo.

hopeful_girl55 May 2nd, 2013 11:08 AM

Re: Update on Me

Oh hon, I am so sorry. Reading that I could feel your sadness, especially because I have been there. But for me she was 3 days late and showed up while I was up north, sitting in a blind, hunting. Seriously!
But I feel your pain. I hope she doesn't show. Keep us updated. Big hugs girl.

Orangebrittainy May 2nd, 2013 11:15 AM

*Hugs*

JoannaEvelyn06 May 2nd, 2013 11:27 AM

Thank you girls. It's just crazy annoying to FINALLY be late for AF, and not even get my :bfp:. Oh well, on to the next cycle I guess!! Although baby making while living with my parents might be a little awkward.

sareymac May 2nd, 2013 11:33 AM

:( I am sooo sorry to read this :( I hope she doesnt show! FX still you never know! Gl on the move!! I'll be thinking about you!

bellepivoine May 2nd, 2013 04:20 PM

Re: Update on Me - updat in OP

I'm so sorry :( I was following your previous post, hoping you'd announce a BFP. The same thing happened to me a couple cycles ago. I was 3 days late - the first time I've EVER been late. I have a short luteal phase and it seems like AF comes earlier and earlier each month so I was SO stoked. I thought for sure this was it. I texted my friend who is also ttc (she had a ton of issues the first time so i figured it would take her a long time again) and she said "good, I hope you are pregnant because I'm 8 weeks today!" Then I got home from work and AF had arrived :(

Just have a margarita (or two) and relax. I'm sure you could use it after this emotional rollercoaster!

bellepivoine May 2nd, 2013 04:20 PM

I'm so sorry :( I was following your previous post, hoping you'd announce a BFP. The same thing happened to me a couple cycles ago. I was 3 days late - the first time I've EVER been late. I have a short luteal phase and it seems like AF comes earlier and earlier each month so I was SO stoked. I thought for sure this was it. I texted my friend who is also ttc (she had a ton of issues the first time so i figured it would take her a long time again) and she said "good, I hope you are pregnant because I'm 8 weeks today!" Then I got home from work and AF had arrived :(

Just have a margarita (or two) and relax. I'm sure you could use it after this emotional rollercoaster!

sareymac May 3rd, 2013 06:23 AM

i am so sorry :( if you need to talk dont hesitate!! I am right here with you :dothug:

mom2ariana May 3rd, 2013 07:35 AM

I'm sorry - that's no fun at all. Maybe she won't show! Keep hoping - we'll do the same. I had an evap line the other day - I was so excited for nothing. The next two tests were a BFN :( Keep us posted and good luck on your move!

inyourhonor May 3rd, 2013 08:46 AM

I'm so sorry :( *hugs*

dlammers May 3rd, 2013 08:51 AM

I am sorry you are having to go through this. But you know what I think everytime I get a bfn....is at least I won't feel guilty to enjoy a few drinks!!! :D Especially when the weather gets nicer...I like to go out on our back porch and enjoy the evening and a few (or more) red beers. Praying that this will be your last month of drinking for another 9 months or so.

cutenurse24 May 3rd, 2013 07:13 PM

I am so so sorry sweetie :( I had everything crossed and was so hoping that you would get your bfp that you so deserve. I am here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Believingforonemore May 3rd, 2013 07:22 PM

She just showed me for also. It sucks but I already knew she was on her way. ((hugs))