JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   ~~~May Roll Call~~~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2648056-may-roll-call.html)

MamaLemonade May 3rd, 2013 05:38 PM

~~~May Roll Call~~~

Name:
Cycles TTC:
What are you doing differently this cycle:
Summer Plans?

bella88 May 3rd, 2013 06:38 PM

Re: ~~~May Roll Call~~~

Name: Elissa aka bella88
Cycles TTC: This is number 8
What are you doing differently this cycle: Less this cycle actually, no temping for a while. Hoping for less TTC stress :)
Winter Plans? More exercise, less food, only hot water on showers and warm snuggles :D

Orangebrittainy May 3rd, 2013 07:18 PM

Name: Brittainy
Cycles TTC: Endind #3
What are you doing differently this cycle: I added B complex and actually took prenatal all cycle
Summer Plans? Visit Momma in July...

rachoochoo2 May 3rd, 2013 07:52 PM

Name: Rachel

Cycles TTC:2

What are you doing differently this cycle: I did clomid this cycle. Just waiting to see if it works and should know in the next few days. If it didn't I am not entirely sure what the game plan is for next cycle. Presumably another clomid cycle but not sure if we up the dose or what.

Summer Plans? None to speak of. DH has a week off in July and we will celebrate our 7th anniversary

Hope2Be13 May 3rd, 2013 08:45 PM

Name: Jill
Cycle: 2! Finally done with cycle 1 after 72 days and provera!
What am I doing differently? Not much just yet. I'm going to wait and see if I actually O this cycle. I don't want to start spending money trying things and have another 72 day cycle! I have a refill of provera if necessary...
Summer plans: nothing much yet. We may be going to see DHs dad in August

babygirlbaby May 3rd, 2013 08:50 PM

Name: Katie

Cycles TTC: 3

What are you doing differently this cycle: Nothing much. I'm not tracking anything, just bding as much as possible.

Summer Plans? We are in 2 weddings this summer. My bff and my BIL. Other than that, not much.

BDmom6907 May 3rd, 2013 08:59 PM

Name: Tracy

Cycles TTC: # 5 :P

What are you doing differently this cycle: Nothing really :(

Summer Plans Nothing to much, with starting a new job I don't have any time off :P

2014 Offshoremama78 May 3rd, 2013 11:16 PM

Name: Coral
Cycles TTC: This will be my 5th?
What are you doing differently this cycle: Soy, EPO, Mag, prenatals, cranberry,
Summer Plans?Not sure yet....

cutenurse24 May 4th, 2013 10:14 AM

Name: Sarah Jane
Cycles TTC: 18 going on 19
What are you doing differently this cycle: Won't be shocked by the sticker price next time around. Have money saved up so we will be able to follow through with Clomid, ultrasound, trigger shot, and IUI.

Summer Plans? DS wants to go back to my parent's house for a couple more weeks. Probably have my lap surgery over the summer if I don't end up preggo by our follow up appt with RE.

callista83 May 4th, 2013 06:47 PM

Name: Kathleen
Cycles TTC: This is my first cycle
What are you doing differently this cycle: I tracked CM for the first time, that's all
Summer Plans? Blogging and I help run a Summer Girl Guide Camp for a week.

sareymac May 6th, 2013 04:41 AM

Name: Sarah
Cycles TTC: 4th
What are you doing differently this cycle: Honestly, we just decided to do it like everyday and not even think about Oing. . .lol whatever its fun.
Summer Plans? Camping trips!!

Davis720 May 6th, 2013 12:18 PM

Name: Bek aka Davis720

Cycles TTC: 12 (will be 13 once af decides to show up!) Anyone know how i can kick-start the witch? lol

What are you doing differently this cycle: This will be our second cycle using clomid. I really don't know what else I will be able to try, but i'm up for suggestions! :)

Summer Plans? Working, and spending as much time with my family as possible! Looking forward to taking our son to Thomas the Train Day and also to our one-year wedding anniversary this july! (thus the 7/20 in my name)

mom2ariana May 7th, 2013 10:30 AM

Name: Rachel
Cycle: 1
What are you doing differently this cycle: Trying to conceive! LOL
Plans this summer: Visit my grandfather and move to a 3 bedroom in preparation for a BFP!

-staci- May 8th, 2013 04:32 AM

Name: Staci
Cycle: 4
What are you doing different: nothing really different, I am on my 2ww, so if AF shows I have an appointment with gyno next week, sooo we will see what he says.
Summer plans: celebrating 5 years with my hubby.

penelopejo May 11th, 2013 07:49 AM

Name: Penelope
Cycles TTC: #1
What are you doing differently this cycle: TTC :)
Summer Plans? I am a teacher so the school year will wrap up on the 23rd, I am a coach so I will be attending cheerleading camp in June, then taking a 10 day trip home for family. :)

Seaweed May 12th, 2013 06:17 AM

Name: Vicky (Seaweed)
TTC Cycle: #4
What are you doing differently this cycle: NOT timing, NOT temping, NOT calculating and stressing. Going with the flow listening to body's needs and enjoying myself. Taking some tablets for me and DH to boost fertility a bit. NOT testing until AF due date (will try):-)
Summer plans: Holiday to Egypt. Work extra to put money aside for our future baby ;-), looking for a new job, closer to home. Will not leave this one until I am offered another one though.

ajones24 May 15th, 2013 09:18 PM

Name: Amanda
Ttc: 3 months, my baby boy passed in october :(
What am I doing different: not a whole lot
Summer plans camping and making memories, also depends on if I am pregnant!

Shalane May 26th, 2013 05:53 PM

Name: Shalane
Cycle #1
Differently this cycle: I had my IUD taken out on the 14th and af the 16th.
Summer plans: Spending time with my little man while he's still the baby! Lol.

jessicake May 26th, 2013 07:36 PM

Name: Jessica
Cycles TTC: 11
What are you doing differently this cycle: Started taking maca powder, some diet changes and using a chiropractor
Summer Plans? Lots of camping, gardening and lambing (we raise sheep).

mamaquiltthief June 4th, 2013 03:23 PM

Name: Beanie
Cycles TTC: WHo knows! Its been a year and ten months, with whacky cycles
What are you doing differently this cycle: I'm going to start OPKing again and monitoring CM, Hopefully we will get refered to Gynacology and will get clomid or metformin!
Summer Plans? We have a wedding to go to and a few little trips hopefully one up to Scotland :)