JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   2 afs in a month (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2649927-2-afs-month.html)

goldengirlamy May 12th, 2013 12:43 AM

2 afs in a month

Has anyone ever had two afs in a month? Af came on.schedule May 2nd-5th and started again May 10th full on enough to fill a pad. I have really inconsistent afS. Could there be something serious be wrong?

bella88 May 12th, 2013 01:00 AM

Re: 2 afs in a month

I have had a few.months where af went for a few days, stopped then started up again around CD 7 for a day then a day of spotting or so. If you have a look at my charts through my ff ticker you might be able to see a few past cycles where this has happened

Spyctre May 12th, 2013 02:52 AM

I have had it happen, but mostly when I was a little stressed. I can't seem to remember getting them like that for 16 years or so. It was a lot more common when I was a teen. I would have some bleeding for a couple days, stop for a few, and then flood for a week. My cycles get insane when I have stress.

blahswife May 12th, 2013 03:59 AM

I had that happen to me a lot in my twenties after my first son. Lately though it has happened in quite awhile. Stress is a big factor also.

hellokittylittle May 12th, 2013 05:01 AM

It's happened to me before.

goldengirlamy May 12th, 2013 01:57 PM

Thanks everyone. I don't feel like I am stressed. I don't even know what I'd be stressed about? Money is fine, work is okay, the baby thing isn't happening but it's not stressing me out it's just not time for us yet it seems. It was a normal AF for about 3-4 days and then stopped and now it's been like a regular AF since Saturday (it's mon. morning here) But it seems like it could be normal. Thanks everyone.

bella88 May 12th, 2013 02:21 PM

I went and had a look at my charts. My first cycle off birth control I had AF to CD6 then started bleeding out of the blue on CD9. I marked it as spotting but probably should have marked light bleeding. Cycle 7 I had AF for three days. I marked CD4 with spotting but there was the faintest spot when I checked after I woke up but I didn't need anything and I never got any more so it was probably just left over from laying down overnight. Then on CD6 I started bleeding again and it lasted through CD7. I wasn't stressed for either of those cycles so I don't know what it was from but I guess my body decided it wasn't done with AF yet lol. Neither times had as much of a gap of days as you have but it was enough that I was certainly surprised! Are you still bleeding now?

goldengirlamy May 13th, 2013 09:29 PM

i think today is the end of it so thats 4 days so thats about normal

Gamer_Princess May 14th, 2013 12:38 AM

You could have just had an extra thick lining this past month, which is a great thing :)