JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Sort of new here :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2651348-sort-new-here.html)

bklynbabe May 17th, 2013 01:26 PM

Sort of new here :)

Hi All!

I used to be apart of the board a long, long time ago when ttc my daughter 6.5 years ago. Since then, she's big, she's full of attitude, she's mini-me. 6.5 years later DH and I have finally decided to give it a shot and have one more because lets face it, we're both getting older.

I've been with DH for just under 11 years. A year after being together we got pregnant, without trying, with twin boys. Our joy didn't last too long. At 17 weeks I had placenta previa which caused early labor and we lost our boys. For the next 3 years we were trying naturally but crazy cycles and bad timing wasn't on our side. Ended up getting on clomid and it worked like a charm the very first time and we were blessed with our reason for living.

So now, we are trying it again. Finished my last dose of clomid yesterday and cant wait to start trying.

Re-joining JM cause no one really knows we are trying and its so had to keep it to myself. I need people to share this with, people's opinions, thoughts and listening ears. So, hope you guys are ready to hear all of the coming details :)

2EverAfter May 17th, 2013 02:22 PM

Re: Sort of new here :)

Hi there,

I'm also new to the board, TTC #2 and understand wanting a place to talk about everything! Good luck! :)

hopeful_girl55 May 17th, 2013 02:27 PM

Hey there! Welcome back. I am sure not too much has changed since you were here.
Everyone is amazing and I am sure you will have no problem jumping in. :D

BTW I am Sam, trying for my first for about 10 months. :)

Seaweed May 17th, 2013 03:31 PM

Hello!

Sure, bring it on! lol Hope you get your BFP very soon! :-) Good luck!

blahswife May 17th, 2013 06:22 PM

Hi there welcome back. I'm also trying for number 2 on clomid so right now I'm CD13 waiting to ovulate. I had my first naturally but haven't been success this time around keeping Fx for both of us that this is our cycle.

WaitinginNJ May 17th, 2013 06:54 PM

Hello and welcome back!
I am so sorry about your losses. Losing a child is an unbearable pain that is never easy to process.

Cannot wait to hear about your journey! Good Luck!

cutenurse24 May 17th, 2013 08:06 PM

:hiya: and :welcome: My name is Sarah Jane (30) and I am the co-host in here. My DH is RJ (28) and my DS is Russell (4). We are TTC #2 for nearly 19 cycles. I am so sorry to hear about your losses. Fingers crossed that your stay here is short. Good luck!!