JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   She finally left! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2659171-she-finally-left.html)

inyourhonor June 17th, 2013 05:18 AM

She finally left!

Woo! Finally, temps are looking good, the witch has left as of today! I'm going to keep a positive outlook on this month :)

I was telling my husband yesterday that I'm glad we got the IUD out when we did (back in the start of March) because of how long it's taking to regulate. Which is putting us about to the point of a due date we were originally hoping for. Had we taken it out one month later, we'd be behind definitely.

MommaLove13 June 17th, 2013 06:38 AM

Re: She finally left!

I wish I had removed mine sooner. Last time after iud removal it only took 2 cycles to get pregnant and I guess in my mind it would be THAT easy again. If I had known we would be on cycle 4 and still not pregnant (well hopefully I am pregnant now but not able to test yet) I would have had removed it a lot sooner. Although this cycle would make a march baby and I would love to have a March baby! :wub: Good luck to both of us!!

inyourhonor June 17th, 2013 06:43 AM

Our original plan was to remove it late April/Early May. But then I remembered it took me awhile to get pregnant with our 2nd son after I had my first one taken out. So we talked about it and agreed, get it out earlier and hope for a quick BFP. But our aim before for the due date was April-July. We already have a September, November and January babies.

Good luck!

PinkHurricane June 17th, 2013 06:57 AM

I'm glad the witch is gone and this could be the month for y'all! I too, had an IUD which was just removed and this is my first cycle free of synthetic hormones. My DH and I would love to have a March baby too! :D Sending best wishes to you and MommaLove as well!!

Lb0305 June 17th, 2013 08:21 PM

Good luck to you!! My son was a March baby and it was one of the best times to be pregnant! All of my miserably big pregnant months towards the end were in the coldest months and since I am so hot natured it was great!!

Gamer_Princess June 17th, 2013 08:30 PM

YAY ding dong the wicked :witch: is gone :) Cannot wait to see how this cycle turns out for you ladies :wub: Let's all get into that MARCH DDC!!!

inyourhonor June 18th, 2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lb0305 (Post 27455903)
Good luck to you!! My son was a March baby and it was one of the best times to be pregnant! All of my miserably big pregnant months towards the end were in the coldest months and since I am so hot natured it was great!!

I'm a March baby :) I have two winter babies and an end of summer baby. He was born on the last hot day of the year haha, horrible day to birth at home with no AC!