JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Please look at my chart Update BFN on 15DPO (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2659774-please-look-my-chart-update-bfn-15dpo.html)

katydae88 June 19th, 2013 06:03 AM

Please look at my chart Update BFN on 15DPO

Ok back in April FF told me that I had a possibly triphasic chart and I posted about it on here only for my temp to drop the very next day and it didn't have the possibility of being a triphasic chart, of course :(

Well this time FF says that my chart is possibly triphasic on CD21. I waited to post anything because I was afraid of the same thing happening again but instead my temp went up!!!!

I want your opinion, should I go ahead and test in the morning or should I wait a few more days to see what my temps do? I really want this to be my month for a BFP but I am soooo scared of being disappointed :( We have been trying for 20 months and every time af shows I think that it is never going to happen.

Any thoughts, opinions, or advice is greatly appreciated :)

MommaLove13 June 19th, 2013 06:11 AM

Re: Please look at my chart and tell me what you think...

Honestly I'm not quite sure your o date is correct. I would have had your line on cd 17 which would make you only 8dpo. The dotted lines mean ff isn't sure of ovulation day either.

katydae88 June 24th, 2013 07:39 PM

Re: Please look at my chart... Update Tested 15DPO BFN

Ok ladies I am going crazy here. I tested yesterday morning (15DPO) with a Clear Blue digi because it was all I had and it said Not Pregnant :( I am still having really high temps and FF is still staying that my chart is possibly triphasic.

I don't have any af symptoms but I have been extremely tired and the past couple of days I have taken naps in the afternoon. I go to bed between 9 and 10 in the evening but I still feel like I am not getting any rest. I felt sick to my stomach almost every day last week but by the weekend it was feeling better. My bbs have been sore and sometimes I can't stand for anything to touch my nipples because they hurt so bad. I know all of these can be symptoms of af or pregnancy. I had quite a few cramps last week but they didn't feel like af cramps and I haven't had any cramps the past couple of days. So I am just really confused right now I was hoping that this was month but am beginning to think that it is not :(

I am not positive about my actual O date because I got frustrated with getting all -OPK's even though I was testing 3-4 times a day so FF has given me dotted cross hairs on the day it thinks that I O'd. I am on CD30 and the longest cycle I have had so far is 33 days. I had a really short cycle last month (22 days) and I O'd on CD11 and now this month I am just at a loss to when af was actually due so I am not sure that I am technically late yet.

In your opinion ladies do you think I have a chance at being pregnant? Do you think I O'd later than what FF shows? I know I should probably just test again but I am scared of getting a BFN again!!!! We have been ttc for 20 months now and I am beginning to lose hope that we will ever be able to have a baby :(

Lucy S. June 24th, 2013 08:09 PM

Re: Please look at my chart Update BFN on 15DPO

I have to agree- I don't see your O date until CD17 at the earliest...

Gamer_Princess June 24th, 2013 08:16 PM

I completely agree with CD 17 :) So that would make you at the most 13 DPO today :) I keep testing with a FRER or ANSWER with FMU because digitals are not that sensitive. Good luck! Baby :dust:

katydae88 June 24th, 2013 08:32 PM

Thank you Lucy and Leslie for responding. It gives me hope that I did O later and that I am still in the game :)

Hope2Be13 June 24th, 2013 09:25 PM

I don't know much about charts but my fingers are crossed for you!! Keep us updated!!