JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Hello ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2660111-hello-ladies.html)

Jenn10 June 20th, 2013 09:48 AM

Hello ladies

I wanted to stop in and say hello I've been thinking about you ladies a lot I miss you guys I hope everyone is doing well I've been doing good now that I can eat I lost 6lbs but they gave me some zofran and it helped a lot I go july 2nd for the heartbeat Ill be stopping in a lot cause I just can't stay away from a board and ladies who I've been through so much with I am praying for all of you to get bfps soon :D don't ever loose hope ladies

KellJoO June 20th, 2013 11:12 AM

Re: Hello ladies

Jen!!!!!!!!

I took a short break from the board after our loss, been posting a bit more now in preps for us to start TTC in a couple months. CONGRATULATIONS on your baby!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy for you! I know how badly you've wanted this, and how much trouble you went through! I wish you a H & H 9 months!!!! :)

We have our wedding in September, so we are taking a break for now. But after the wedding its baby making time!! So happy for you...

Jenn10 June 20th, 2013 11:33 AM

Thank you I am glad your doing better congratulations on the wedding I had mine april 20th it's lots of work but worth it I got pregnant right after we got married crazy right I hope you get your bfp soon :D

KellJoO June 20th, 2013 11:36 AM

That is awesome! :)

Wedding planning IS a ton of work, but it will be so much fun.

I"m so happy for you, I bet you were just over the moon excited when you saw those two pink lines!

Jenn10 June 20th, 2013 12:20 PM

Oh ya I new something was up when I wiped and had alittle pink blood and that was it but I took a test a blue dye before my period was due and got a super faint line and got my real line when I was 5 days late

I was very over joyed and excited I was like finally :D lol

mom2pne June 20th, 2013 01:05 PM

Sorry about your m/s! Is it an u/s you're having or just the use of doppler?

I'm in the 2ww because I O'd yesterday instead of this weekend and my dh didn't pull- out in time. So I hope to know by the beginning of July.

Jenn10 June 20th, 2013 02:31 PM

Thank you I hope you catch that egg and I don't know what they will do

Gamer_Princess June 20th, 2013 08:08 PM

I cannot wait for an update about your ultrasound :) GOSH your pregnancy is flying!! :)

Jenn10 June 21st, 2013 07:16 AM

I feel like it's going so slow lol

Seaweed June 22nd, 2013 08:35 AM

HELLOOOOO!!! Nice to hear from you Jen, how is everything? Its nice that you are keeping us posted. I was offered a new job and I am leaving my old one in a couple of weeks. The new one is better money, better shifts and close to home! We BD when I got the job offer and the next morning when I got the job I decided not to try this month as I'd rather settle in the new job first, so I thought I would have a break month. I wasn't worried about BDing as it was well out of my fertile window.....well guess what happened...... for some crazy reason I Oed a lot earlier than usual this cycle!!! (only 2 days after BD, the day after I changed my mind about trying this month). I was totally unexpected! So now.....we wait.....Let us know how your next appointment goes!!! I bet you are soooo excited!!! xxxx

Jenn10 June 22nd, 2013 10:31 AM

I've been lurking and I seen you oed early and was hoping you got that job I am so so happy for you congratulations and I've been doing good I can't wait to find out what were having it feels like it's going so slow lol I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and of course I always check on my ladies :D

Jenn10 June 22nd, 2013 10:37 AM

I've been lurking and seen you oed early and was hoping you got thay job congratulations I am so so so happy for you I am keeping my fingers crossed thats how we gor pregnant the month we got married was cause we didn't try and I am doing good can't wait to know what were having just feels like it's going so slow lol

Hope2Be13 June 22nd, 2013 10:43 AM

Good to hear you are doing well!! Keep in touch!

(This is JMV106... I don't know if you've been here since I changed my username)

Jenn10 June 22nd, 2013 12:56 PM

Thank you hope your doing well