JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Night sweats questions...... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2660468-night-sweats-questions.html)

Florecita June 21st, 2013 04:32 PM

Night sweats questions......

Hi everyone! I am new here and am excited to get new information about everything! I am currently TTC. I am 27 years old and have been with my husband for 9 years. We celebrated our first year of marriage on June 9. We have decided that we want to start a family and have been trying for about 4 months now. I'm hoping that this month is the month. Would love some positive energy sent my way

I have a question. . . for two nights in the past week I've woken up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. I'm not hot, just super sweaty. It's pretty extreme, my sheets get wet to where I have to change them and I have to dry off with a towel. It's never happened to me before this bad. I was wondering if this may be an early sign of pregnancy? I think I ovulated on Friday June 14 and hubby and I got to business. I don't know if it may be waaaaayy too soon to even tell but I was hoping that someone could shed some light my way. Thanks so much ladies!!

Gamer_Princess June 21st, 2013 05:19 PM

Re: Night sweats questions......

I get night sweats around O time and a bit after O time :) Could be a great sign of implantation for you!! :) BABY :dust:

aStarIsBorn June 21st, 2013 07:14 PM

i get those sometimes. i think it means a surge in hormones. no idea if that could mean your preggo but maybe??

mandy1986 June 21st, 2013 07:19 PM

Hey there, I'm 26 and I started having the same thing happen about a year ago. It's really random nothing I know of triggers it, it just happens :( I have never been pg so I don't think it's an early sign :( gl and :dust: to you

lovemylittlemiss June 22nd, 2013 02:33 AM

During my first pregnancy (a chemical) I had night sweats and I've never had them since. I'm pretty sure it can be a sign. Good luck :)

Taniam June 22nd, 2013 09:35 AM

Hi, i'm 26, never been pregnant before. Last year (i think i was still on birth control at the time but not sure) i would get night sweats periodically. Not a few days in a row. Probably more like 2 weeks apart or more. I also think it was hormones. I don't know what hormones because like i said i don't know whether i was on birth control or not but i was not TTC. But it was just like you said, to the point of having to change my sheet and even sleep on a towel. My DF thought it was all in my head because by morning i would be okay. Ah men!