JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   March DDC is up!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2660535-march-ddc-up.html)

Gamer_Princess June 22nd, 2013 01:09 AM

March DDC is up!!

I love when a new DDC pops up because it gives a tiny bit of hope to my cycle :) After tomorrow I am officially in the 2WW so hoping for the days to fly by :)

Any one else?! :)

Lucy S. June 22nd, 2013 02:15 AM

Re: March DDC is up!!

:dance:

lovemylittlemiss June 22nd, 2013 04:48 AM

Good luck to you and all of those that are trying for March! I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle (waiting for AF) and if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant next cycle I don't think I will be due till April.

inyourhonor June 22nd, 2013 06:18 AM

I wouldn't mind it! It would definitely be weird though. Based on my LMP I would be due a week before my birthday. I have a tendency to go late, so I could very well end up with a birthday buddy.

It also would be odd counting down for baby and at the same time basically counting down till I'm 28 :p

tiffany&co. June 22nd, 2013 07:39 AM

I would LOVE to be due in March! By the time you're ready to go out with baby, the weather would be getting nice, and cold and flu season is over. You'd have a sweet infant during the Summer months and then they'd be getting older by the time flu season hit again. Also with a March baby you don't have to worry about school deadlines and making the decision to send them to school either as the youngest or oldest in their class. Yep you can tell I've had kids before and dealt with these issues eh? LOL

Anyway, I would be due March 9th! I usually go early though so it could very easily be an end of February baby for me.

rachoochoo2 June 22nd, 2013 07:55 AM

I am really hoping for March! 3 DPO now and I think I would be due March 12th. :)

PinkHurricane June 22nd, 2013 07:55 AM

My DH and I are hoping for a March baby!! This is our first month TTC so it would be super exciting if it happened! Since I just started charting with FF thanks to many of the recommendations on here, I think I might be starting the 2WW today, or tomorrow. Still trying to figure out all of that stuff!
:D
I hope we all get to be in the March DDC! FX for everyone!

Seaweed June 22nd, 2013 08:41 AM

Accidentally 3 dpo, I Oed 3 days earlier (it never happens), after I had just decided to skip this month lol Oh well maybe I will be joining March DDC soon, I hope we all do ;-). Good luck!!!

Gamer_Princess June 22nd, 2013 03:05 PM

Good luck girls :) If we do get our :bfp: this cycle I will due on 3/17 :)

MommaLove13 June 22nd, 2013 04:04 PM

I was able to join March since my EDD is March 3rd. I will technically have a feb baby though but I'd rather join march since gestation age/pregnancy it would be easier to compare to others.

Taniam June 22nd, 2013 06:06 PM

If it works this time around for us, the EDD predictor says March 31st! lol just on the edge!

Gamer_Princess June 22nd, 2013 07:01 PM

How exciting :) Cannot wait to see another :bfp: explosion like we gave the FEB DDC :)

mom2pne June 22nd, 2013 10:41 PM

GL to you! I am in the 2ww myself and it's dragging! I shouldn't even be here as my dh was supposed to get a vas done twice now and didn't and when he didn't pull-out in time on Monday I thought we were in the clear because I had a temp rise that morning and I usually did O on cd 11. Nope not this cycle....cd 14 instead. So I am hoping that this means that I will be pregnant as i have been waiting for so long to have another and I know my dh will be OK with another baby because if he wouldn't be he would have either got the vas done already or he would have been more careful.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ecc9f/?i=5254960&

Gamer_Princess June 23rd, 2013 12:29 AM

I hope you get your "surprise" baby :)

inyourhonor June 23rd, 2013 04:29 AM

My Edd would be 3/16, my birthday is 3/23. So definitely a close one!

Beth2008 June 23rd, 2013 08:27 AM

On day 4 of soy iso 160 mg, and I'm very hopeful for a March baby :) I would LOVE for all of us a ladies to get our bfp's this month!

Hope2Be13 June 23rd, 2013 09:58 AM

Praying for a march baby!! I'd be due March 13th!

mom2pne June 23rd, 2013 11:04 AM

Marissa I was due with my last ds September 13th and my birthday is September 25th. I had him September 8th.

inyourhonor June 23rd, 2013 11:37 AM

That's neat Simone! My youngest is September 1st :) He was due August 22nd haha.

My first born shares the one year anniversary of my grandfathers passing as his birthdate. Its a very special day for us now. It was hard at first. He was due 12/30 was born 4th of Jan.

My 2nd was due on my husbands birthday! He came one week later haha, Black Friday of all days as well.

It's weird, I called all 3 boys birthdays (well, the first two, my husband called our 3rd son's birthday).