JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   For the ladies in the 2ww (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2662294-for-ladies-2ww.html)

whisperwish June 29th, 2013 06:56 AM

For the ladies in the 2ww

Have you had any "symptoms"?

Hope2Be13 June 29th, 2013 07:07 AM

Re: For the ladies in the 2ww

Afternoon exhaustion!! I have crashed the past 2 days and this is something new for me! I hope it's s sign

inyourhonor June 29th, 2013 08:15 AM

Nope. Mild cramping, but that is about it

dmarie84 June 29th, 2013 10:33 AM

Kind of? I have weird exhaustion--like I can't rest enough--and an upset stomach and lack of appetite. I don't remember these symptoms with my first but we weren't actively trying then so I wasn't paying attention.

chrysalis1 June 29th, 2013 10:33 AM

Mild cramping, tiredness, and very sore bbs -- these are all totally normal after ovulation for me though ... so I'm hoping for something new/different this cycle *fx*

aStarIsBorn June 29th, 2013 12:41 PM

no symptoms. random cramping but that can be chalked up to so many things. i didnt have any symptoms for real last time till 6 weeks. its so frustrating having to just WAIT. so far all BFN but im only 9dpo so its still early i suppose!

inyourhonor June 29th, 2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aStarIsBorn (Post 27486096)
no symptoms. random cramping but that can be chalked up to so many things. i didnt have any symptoms for real last time till 6 weeks. its so frustrating having to just WAIT. so far all BFN but im only 9dpo so its still early i suppose!

That is me as well, I don't put any thought into cramping anymore since I get them for my period and I cramp throughout most of my first trimester. So I can't really judge them at all since it could be a number of things.

AppleSugarSuz June 29th, 2013 01:20 PM

The only symptom I'm feeling is the desire to rip my hair out from the suspense. Back in March I resigned myself to the WTTC threads but that didn't last long. DH and I have finally decided we're 100% ready for baby number 3 (never had any trouble TTC in the past) and we've stopped all BC methods. Now I'm just waiting to see if AF will be a no show, but I've got a loooooong way to go. :brickwall: :impatient:

rachoochoo2 June 29th, 2013 01:53 PM

I have been very exhausted but pretty much symptom free. Today I had a few really light cramps.

PinkHurricane June 29th, 2013 05:53 PM

Mainly exhaustion, I am constantly feeling tired like I cannot get enough sleep. Other than that everything else is pretty normal pre AF symptoms.

Hope2Be13 June 29th, 2013 06:54 PM

A new thing today... I wouldn't call them "cramps", but some discomfort in the pelvic/abdominal region!

Gamer_Princess June 29th, 2013 09:12 PM

Cramping, extremely tired but cannot fully sleep, lower back pain, heaviness in pelvis region, achey stomach muscles like I have done a 1000 crunches, creamy/watery CM, nausea, peeing a ton, extremely moody, and extremely hungry but no appetite.

ambitionsofabundance June 29th, 2013 11:16 PM

Extreme exhaustion, but a huge energy spike, really moody...way worse than any Pms, no appetite, which I experienced in both past pgs....bfn when I tested at 9dpo....going to doc at 11dpo for be...fx!!

Lucy S. June 29th, 2013 11:46 PM

Yes a lot more than usual but I am not sure if it's the meds talking :( Estrance was a new one so I am thinking new "symptoms" might be that :(

Gamer_Princess June 30th, 2013 12:03 PM

I know what you mean Lucy.. I want it to be something but the progesterone is making me question every thing lol

Davis720 June 30th, 2013 01:20 PM

Have been exhausted for the last 2 weeks but I think it may be job-stress-related. Tender nips and eating a lot too! Who knows? :)

Melissadd June 30th, 2013 02:18 PM

I have has some cramping, been dizzy for the past 3 days, very moody, tonight while eating my supper I got dizzy and nauseous and could not finish my supper.Sometimes I have to wonder if I really imagine these soo called symptoms of mine that have yet to amount to a bfp!!