JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Confused! When will I ovulate? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2662520-confused-when-will-i-ovulate.html)

Stepmom2Be June 30th, 2013 03:50 PM

Confused! When will I ovulate?

Okay so I started taking OPK's this cycle on CD 10. Usually I get my positive around CD13 or 14. But yesterday, CD11, I got a pretty dark positive. I took another today and again this afternoon, (The last undated one was today at 3pm,) and I have no idea if this is just a long surge or what.

We BD on Friday night, but not last night as DH was out of town all week and it finally caught up with him. I barely got him from the couch to the bed, no BDing was gonna happen lol.

So if we BD again tonight, do we stand a good chance for it to stick? Should I keep testing every few hours so I figure out the end of my surge? Ahh Idk.

Help?

http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...f12c2a077f.jpg

2014 Offshoremama78 June 30th, 2013 04:32 PM

Re: Confused! When will I ovulate?

The last one is your positive.. the others are not quite positive, but dark.. The last one the test line is darker then the control!! Get to BD'in!!!

Stepmom2Be June 30th, 2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggblue (Post 27487878)
The last one is your positive.. the others are not quite positive, but dark.. The last one the test line is darker then the control!! Get to BD'in!!!

This is going to sound like the dumbest question ever... but.. can we wait till tonight? We have to pick up my stepson in like 45 minutes and we're cooking dinner right now lol.

I just don't know how long I have!

Lucy S. July 1st, 2013 12:23 AM

Probably too late now but for future reference- yes it can wait until the evening ;)

Stepmom2Be July 1st, 2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy S. (Post 27488419)
Probably too late now but for future reference- yes it can wait until the evening ;)

haha ok thanks. We did. Fingers crossed!

Gamer_Princess July 1st, 2013 10:26 PM

I hope you caught your eggie :) Cannot wait to hear how this ends up. KUP :)

Stepmom2Be July 2nd, 2013 02:12 PM

Okay here is how I ended up. The last one is 7/1 at 12pm.
http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...ab1b063980.jpg

We DTD 6/28 and 6/30. DH had a stupid 15 hour day yesterday so of course, basically had to drag him off the couch again, lol. But we're pretty confident in our timing.

My question to you experienced ladies, is when should I consider the day that I ovulated? My guess is yesterday, would that be right? That's when my surge seems to have ended. Hopefully we have a successful month!

Lucy S. July 2nd, 2013 02:27 PM

I am saying the 6/30 was + so 24-72 hours after that ;)

Mummy2aprincess_x July 2nd, 2013 02:31 PM

Hi mine has been the same in June, I got my hightest surge CD17 for the first ever I had actually felt ovulation occurring which made me take the test as im usually between CD19-CD21.

We DTD that afternoon and night, the next day my surge took a dip exactly like yours which made me believe I O the day before.

AF due Friday and I have all the signs of conceiving this month, EXTREMELY sore boobs, moodiness, tiredness, peeing a lot fingers are crossed this is it as we've been trying for almost a year for our 2nd :) Best of luck to you hope this is the month for the both of us!!:smile:

Stepmom2Be July 2nd, 2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mummy2aprincess_x (Post 27492975)
Hi mine has been the same in June, I got my hightest surge CD17 for the first ever I had actually felt ovulation occurring which made me take the test as im usually between CD19-CD21.

We DTD that afternoon and night, the next day my surge took a dip exactly like yours which made me believe I O the day before.

AF due Friday and I have all the signs of conceiving this month, EXTREMELY sore boobs, moodiness, tiredness, peeing a lot fingers are crossed this is it as we've been trying for almost a year for our 2nd :) Best of luck to you hope this is the month for the both of us!!:smile:

Ahh FX for you!

We have only been married since March, so only our 4th month of real real trying. Though I went off the pill in January.

The timing would be amazing if we got pregnant this month as I would have the baby, have 12 weeks maternity leave, and then be on summer break from work! (I work in a school,) so hoping something stuck!