JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   I'm sorry I left you girls hanging (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2662911-im-sorry-i-left-you-girls-hanging.html)

mom2ariana July 2nd, 2013 07:14 AM

I'm sorry I left you girls hanging

I've been totally MIA for the past week and a half. I had a weekend to myself away in Nashville, with my sisters, and I felt sooo relaxed after staying off of the internet. I decided to not get on here at all, because the moment I did I would feel the stress again.

I don't think I do well using the forums during my TWW. It just aggravates my anxiety, and I've been so much calmer this time around. I didn't even really feel the temptation to test.

I'm sorry. I hope there are no hard feelings. I just needed to get away.

With that said, AF is due tomorrow. I'm really hoping this is it for me, because my breasts hurt so badly. Like worse than ever. They've been hurting for about a week, and they are huge. Also, the weirdest thing. But I was drinking water the other night and I thought it was disgusting (metallic tasting) ... I figured I needed to change our PUR filter. So I got a new one. I had more water Saturday night and it still tasted like crap. I told DH that I was going to dump the ice, and I thought that's what it was. Nothing ever crossed my mind that it could just be me, until yesterday. I was drinking water at the office. Totally different ice, totally different water. It tasted the same, like metal aftertaste. This morning my coffee was hard to get down. I felt like I was drinking coins.

So here's to hoping and praying that AF doesn't show up tomorrow. DH is making me wait to test until Thursday. I have to say that I've remained calm until this morning. But now I'm starting to feel pretty anxious.

I'll still get on here over the next two days, but I'm going to try not to be on too heavily so I can relax. I hope you ladies can understand. :)

inyourhonor July 2nd, 2013 07:59 AM

Re: I'm sorry I left you girls hanging

I think we can all understand and relate at times to how stressful and anxious the forums can make us during certain times. I know it happens to me.

I had wondered where you went! I'm glad you had a good time. Unplugging from the internet can be a good thing :)

I hope this is it! FX for you :) I understand!

mom2ariana July 2nd, 2013 10:05 AM

Thanks!! I'm starting to feel a little bit crampy so I'm really hoping it's not the impending doom of AF. I will be sooo disappointed to see her for a third time. :( Still no spotting whatsoever.

Gamer_Princess July 2nd, 2013 12:47 PM

We all need a break sometimes :) Hoping the :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp: You better post pics on Thursday!! :)

mom2ariana July 2nd, 2013 01:53 PM

Thanks and I will!! Unless of course AF shows tomorrow!

2EverAfter July 2nd, 2013 06:56 PM

Welcome back! Hope you get a beautiful BFP this week. :)