JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   A new record (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2663847-new-record.html)

bella88 July 6th, 2013 02:26 AM

A new record

Well I'm 9dpo today and what do I have? Faint and light but there spotting. Woo a new record for how early the spotting starts. Here I thought 11dpo spotting with an 11 day luteal phase from last cycle was lousy enough :(. Generally once the spotting starts AF is usually a day or two away... le sigh. Once I did manage to hold out and have 3 days of spotting before AF showed but blegh. So over this...

aarafko July 6th, 2013 02:56 AM

Re: A new record

I'm sorry. :hug:

Believingforonemore July 6th, 2013 08:48 AM

Bella look at my charts for the last 4 months. It's ridiculous. I'll start spotting around 8dpo and spot for 7-8 days then have a 5 day period. When my Dr. goes in to remove my damaged tube next week he's going to look in my uterus to see what might be causing the problem. He seemed to think that it could be a problem.

Maybe it's time for you to seek medical help?

momto3brazils July 6th, 2013 09:29 AM

could it not be implantation spotting?

lovemylittlemiss July 6th, 2013 11:31 AM

I hope it's just implantation!

THE angry uterus July 6th, 2013 12:14 PM

I used to start spotting at 5-7 dpo too. Now I just get AF at 7 dpo. :(

Melissadd July 6th, 2013 01:26 PM

First i just wanted to say sorry you starting spotting so early.... But I also just wanted to share that my LP was usually 9-10 days and I started taking Vitamin B6 2 months ago and it has extended my LP, last month I made it to 11 dpo and this month 13 dpo before af showed up. I take 100 mg twice a day.

SassyMama July 6th, 2013 02:00 PM

I hope it's only implantation bleeding!

bella88 July 6th, 2013 03:00 PM

I hope its implantation bleeding but dont think it is. I am on the waiting list to see the gyno at the public hospital but maybe I will have to bite the bullet and pay the big $$ to go private. Spotting is darker this morning but not too much heavier. However its only 7 am so I guess I will see what happens for the rest of the day. I hope cycle 11 isn't about to begin but it feels pretty inevitable right now. Booooooooo lol.

LittleBlossom July 6th, 2013 03:04 PM

Best of luck! :) Keep us updated.

Angelgirl30 July 6th, 2013 03:08 PM

I had a subchronic Hemorrage however you spell it when I first found out I was pregnant. I never had spotting but a lot of the girls in my DDC that had them did. Don't give up till you see the doctor!! There are a lot of reasons to spot during early pregnancy and they aren't all because of miscarriage!

bella88 July 6th, 2013 11:45 PM

On and off light bleeding now, I don't want a 9 day luteal phase :(

Lucy S. July 6th, 2013 11:59 PM

oh no sweetie!!!!! I think it's time to bite the bullet :(
:dothug: I will be thinking of you

JoannaEvelyn06 July 7th, 2013 12:01 AM

Boo!! :( sorry hun!

AnnaBonana July 7th, 2013 05:36 AM

Boo! So sorry Bella. This is indeed not fair!

I hope you can get n to see the doc quick. In the meantime, I also tried B6 at 100 mg a day and it did lengthen my cycle by two days.

((Hugs))

bella88 July 7th, 2013 02:31 PM

Thanks everyone :). Ugh now I'm back to pinky-brown spotting. I thought cycles were supposed to stay about the same every month. This is a tad maddening lol.

Lucy S. July 7th, 2013 03:33 PM

I think something is off hormonally with you darlin and thats why it so off. Did you start the B complex by any chance?

bella88 July 7th, 2013 04:31 PM

Not yet but I will when AF starts. I wonder about it being a progesterone issue but eh what do I know. The last doctor didnt order the bloodwork I wanted her to and the bloodwork I did get was all normal. Ugh I dont know. I have never had my.progesterone tested though.

Aldoria July 7th, 2013 04:38 PM

Wish you all the best! Keep us updated!

bella88 July 7th, 2013 06:36 PM

Guess Id better go buy some b complex today then :( lame. I guess 10 day luteal phase is better than 9. The whole dropping one day per cycle is weird though.