JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   2 week waiters - got any symptoms? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2666591-2-week-waiters-got-any-symptoms.html)

Libby22 July 18th, 2013 10:12 PM

2 week waiters - got any symptoms?

im on cd20

5dpo- all I have is very wet thin white discharge and mood swings

No cramping :( bet im out again

anyone your turm

momRT July 18th, 2013 10:35 PM

Re: 2 week waiters - got any symptoms?

Ff says I'm 11 dpo but looking at what I was charting for cm and cervical position, I think I'm more like 9 dpo. I'm tired and have been crying over everything, but that could just be from work too. My breasts are tender, but I think I want to be pregnant so bad I'm convincing myself that I'm having symptoms. CM is now like a lotion consistency and my cervix is high, soft, and closed. Chances of conceiving were slim this month and it's looking like he's going to be in Nevada when I'm ovulating next month :( maybe September will be our month. I'm going to test in the morning and probably every other morning after that until af shows up.

Danielle.W July 19th, 2013 01:01 AM

I'm tired, and on and off cranky.

I did cry on Sunday but I've been fine otherwise in the crying department.

My boobs are a little bigger and pretty sore.

I've had some heartburn and have started feeling a little sick in the am, starting yesterday.

Of course all of that could be PMS symptoms ;) I can only hope they're not :D

PinkFireFly July 19th, 2013 01:05 AM

I'm 8-9dpo I have no symptoms even with being on progesterone supplements...

My last two pregnancies bit of which ended in m/c I didn't have any symptoms and no signs of AF.... So not sure what to think now... But I'm trying to be strong

ladyluck87 July 19th, 2013 05:55 AM

I am 10dpo with a BFN so I am probably out but no symptoms really. I've been breaking out since ovulation, tired (but could be because waking up at 645 and it is pitch black outside all week because of storms,) and crying. But I have been crying to situations on TV that I would normally cry to. LOL I am not much help.

Taniam July 19th, 2013 08:50 AM

I am 5dpo and I've been having heartburn since 1dpo. It's kind of too early for symptoms tho. Been tired all week, taking naps after work and going to bed earlier than usual. I've also been getting up once, sometimes twice a night to use the restroom. I've had a few cramps as well but I get those on other cycles too.

Libby22 July 19th, 2013 05:30 PM

Im craving chocolate today, not due for af till 28 tho

epsilonbeta July 19th, 2013 07:26 PM

CD 38 although that can mean nothing for me, but I've been tired, had mild cramps all week, EWCM all week (Got a 3 inch spread!), had 2 streaks of bright red blood in EWCM on Monday, and been...uhm....very frisky. AHHHHHHH, it's driving me nutso. I've been POAS and no luck but my temping has been so inconsistent that I'm not sure on an O date. Last month was CD22 this time *might* be CD 29.

Libby22 July 20th, 2013 05:45 PM

7dpo got a big pimple on my chin ewww

PinkFireFly July 20th, 2013 09:04 PM

Well currently 11dpo and was suppose to start AF according to my charting yesterday...

I had a massive wave of fatigue today.... Other than that still no signs of AF yet and I am being strong until at least 12dpo!!! To test lol...

brymommy July 20th, 2013 09:54 PM

Currently 11 DPO and have had lots of cramping, tired, creamy CM and the girls have been ridiculously sore. I keep thinking AF is going to show and then nothing. My temps have been almost flat and still above cover line.

One BFN on a pink line non FRER or IC test. Just a grocery store special. And because of our towns insanely high birth rate I can't find any $store cheapies and the next cheapest is the grocery store ones. I may have to splurge on a double pack of FRER's here tomorrow if it's still high. But we'll see I am going to see my doc on Tuesday for something else and if I'm strong and AF hasn't arrived by then I'll test at the doctor's :) It's free there and I'm trying to save $$ for vacation!

I have also been super emotional and mood swingy and more. Today was the first day I didn't really have many/any symptoms except the girls again were super sore and I'm exhausted! But no preAF breakout/acne and while I was a little irritable one day it could be attributed to other things and it was quite a few days ago...

Libby22 July 21st, 2013 09:44 PM

8dpo none to day, cm dry, low mood

Quote:

Originally Posted by brymommy (Post 27532110)
Currently 11 DPO and have had lots of cramping, tired, creamy CM and the girls have been ridiculously sore. I keep thinking AF is going to show and then nothing. My temps have been almost flat and still above cover line.

One BFN on a pink line non FRER or IC test. Just a grocery store special. And because of our towns insanely high birth rate I can't find any $store cheapies and the next cheapest is the grocery store ones. I may have to splurge on a double pack of FRER's here tomorrow if it's still high. But we'll see I am going to see my doc on Tuesday for something else and if I'm strong and AF hasn't arrived by then I'll test at the doctor's :) It's free there and I'm trying to save $$ for vacation!

I have also been super emotional and mood swingy and more. Today was the first day I didn't really have many/any symptoms except the girls again were super sore and I'm exhausted! But no preAF breakout/acne and while I was a little irritable one day it could be attributed to other things and it was quite a few days ago...

Cant wait to say congrats

Danielle.W July 22nd, 2013 12:08 AM

I'm 10dpo too, my period is supposed to start tomorrow.

I have a lot of symptoms, emotional, hungry, nauseated, exhausted, sore boobs, insomnia, feeling out of character/out of body, anxious, feeling like time is standing still.

I just "feel" like I am pregnant, but I feel stupid saying that because there's a super high chance I'm not. My BFN today was actually surprising because I'm exhibiting classic early pregnancy signs for me. We'll see.

Libby22 July 22nd, 2013 01:51 AM

you could of tested bit to soon

BeautysAlive July 22nd, 2013 05:07 AM

1dpo 1dpIUI- Insemination cramping gone (they were crazy yesterday) lol horrid heart burn last night probably from the trigger shot. So Nothing for me yet but its really early yet .

Renee360 July 22nd, 2013 06:37 AM

I'm not one to get a lot of symptoms early on. The first thing that happens and it usually happens after pregnancy is confirmed, road map boobs. You see every vein in my boobs. My boobs are sore or sensitive either.

Anyhow, I'm only on DPO 4. I have awhile before I can start testing.

lovemylittlemiss July 22nd, 2013 01:45 PM

I think I might be 6dpo but who knows. I didn't end up tracking like I wanted and last cycle was super funky (ended up being 40 days instead of my usual 30) so who knows. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever so I'm not very hopeful...then again last cycle I had pretty distinct pregnancy symptoms, including nausea and I obviously wasn't pregnant.

brymommy July 22nd, 2013 03:03 PM

Well yesterday was 12DPO and my temp spiked so I ran out and got a couple tests but since a two pack of FRER's were over $30 I went with a two pack of clear blue's. one regular and one digi. I took the regular with a loooooooong SMU hold and it was a BFN.

Today's temp plunged (and was under optimal temping conditions too) to right above cover line. So I didn't test. Still no AF and still lots of random symptoms but I got crazy irritable last night (usual for pre AF) and I'm just wiring for her to show. If still nothing by tomorrow I'm sure my doc will test both urine and blood but I think she'll be here within a day or two.

On the bright side, we get to keep trying which is fun lol AND most importantly last cycle and this cycle are showing a pattern. This was actually the best cycle I've had all year and the longest LP at 13days and counting. Also very defined temp shift and amazingly steady temps too! Which for me is great! I don't sleep well and therefore don't manage to temp at the same time :(

I guess it's not over until AF shows or I get a negative blood test but I'm pretty much counting us out this cycle :(

Demetria July 22nd, 2013 04:16 PM

Me! :D sore nips at this point. My daughter is still nursing so it felt like razors when she was nursing this weekend! I'm trying to hold out on testing until next Wednesday!!

Jessimaaka July 22nd, 2013 05:39 PM

4DPO and no symptoms...but I wouldn't expect any.