JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Preseed. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2667445-preseed.html)

wvufan67 July 23rd, 2013 10:57 AM

Preseed.

Anyone ever use pre seed? Did you have any success with it?

Renee360 July 23rd, 2013 01:05 PM

Re: Preseed.

I have but I'm in the minority of not liking it. I absolutely hated the feel of it. There are plenty of women that claim success with it. The company will also refund your money if you are not satisfied with it too, so it's worth a shot.

wvufan67 July 23rd, 2013 02:04 PM

Oh awesome. i'll definitely give it a shot. Someone told me pre seed sways for a boy. do you know if that's true?

bella88 July 23rd, 2013 02:06 PM

I use and really.like pressed, no success with it.yet though :)

Renee360 July 23rd, 2013 02:06 PM

I've never hear that. The gender swaying forum might know the answer to that. I would love a girl, so if true I'm probably better off not using it . LoL

wvufan67 July 23rd, 2013 03:30 PM

Bella- i hope it works for you soon! good luck.

RNOVICK- Alright ty. If we end up having a girl we are all set. DH's sister had a baby in December and is giving us all the baby stuff as she grows out of it. I may post that question there lol

rachoochoo2 July 23rd, 2013 03:35 PM

Use it and like it but no success yet.

Melissa.Anne July 23rd, 2013 03:38 PM

We used it and got pregnant on the first try... However since it was our first try, I can't say whether or not preseed had anything to do with it lol

lovemylittlemiss July 23rd, 2013 04:47 PM

I can't answer about pre see but I have heard that supposedly being more dry sways girl...I imagine this is why clomid usually sways girl because it often dries you up.

ambitionsofabundance July 23rd, 2013 06:25 PM

Been using it...no success yet

*Jen* July 23rd, 2013 07:25 PM

We have been using it as well but no success yet.

I like it but I don't love it.

wvufan67 July 24th, 2013 11:16 AM

I hope you lades have some success with it. If you do let me know! we're gonna use it and see what it does. As far as i know i haven't ovulated yet. :(

Melissa.Anne- Wow! i hope we have that kind of luck. lol

lovemylittlemiss- That's interesting. I never knew certain things could sway gender.

blakesgirl09 July 24th, 2013 02:15 PM

Lurking!!

I used preseed and never had any luck. The first month I tried Conceive Plus, we hit the jackpot!!! I got it on Amazon and it was a little cheaper than the preseed!

Hope this helps!!!

wvufan67 July 26th, 2013 11:33 AM

Thank you!! If pre seed doesn't work for us i'll definitely try conceive plus! :)

Hope2Be13 July 26th, 2013 03:38 PM

I love preseed! No success yet, but that's because I haven't been ovulating! We will see what this cycle brings...

bella88 July 26th, 2013 06:40 PM

Yeah I have heard that preseed sways boy because EWCM sways boy. I don't know how much that would actually be true though.

wvufan67 July 27th, 2013 08:58 PM

Hope2be- I hate when that happens. I thought i ovulated this cycle because FF gave me cross hairs even though my monitor didn't detect a peak but then FF took my cross hairs away so i didn't :(

Bella- That's interesting. I never knew certain products or etc could sway for a gender. I thought it was kind of a sperm thing if that makes sense.

bella88 July 27th, 2013 11:52 PM

From memory it is because preseed is supposed to mimic fertile CM. Might be a PH thing as well. To sway girl you aren't supposed to BD when you have fertile CM and to sway boy you BD when you do. Or at least that's one part of it. I guess it's because the boy sperm are supposed to be quicker and less hardy so they get there quicker in the preseed and fertile CM but the girls are hardier and more survive the less fertile CM? I'll have a look for the info where I read it maybe...

wvufan67 July 28th, 2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bella88 (Post 27546482)
From memory it is because preseed is supposed to mimic fertile CM. Might be a PH thing as well. To sway girl you aren't supposed to BD when you have fertile CM and to sway boy you BD when you do. Or at least that's one part of it. I guess it's because the boy sperm are supposed to be quicker and less hardy so they get there quicker in the preseed and fertile CM but the girls are hardier and more survive the less fertile CM? I'll have a look for the info where I read it maybe...

That's very interesting.. I'm not sure what gender i want..i just want a healthy baby :)..can u look at my chart and tell me if you think i may have O'ed 2 days ago?

bella88 July 28th, 2013 12:36 PM

Doesn't look like it has happened quite yet. How frustrating! What's your CM like? Hope you O soon!