JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   "Cold Uterus"??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2667545-cold-uterus.html)

mandy1986 July 23rd, 2013 07:33 PM

"Cold Uterus"???

Has anyone ever heard of this? I looked up my weird weird af. Lately I've been having really bad cramps and hardly any flow :-/

I came across "cold uterus" which pretty much is identical to what I'm experiencing. Anyone ever heard of it? Do you have any suggestions if so? I read a few, but it's always nice to hear from someone experience.

Gamer_Princess July 23rd, 2013 07:48 PM

Re: "Cold Uterus"???

I have heard of if your are always cold that it is not good for fertility because it takes away regular blood flow and decreases the warmness of your lady parts.

Lucy S. July 23rd, 2013 11:27 PM

The only time I have heard of this was in reference to acupuncture. I have been seeing an acupuncturist to help bring blood flow to my uterus. I also read that people also tend to have cold feet.
I woudl highly recommend acupuncture! Wish i would have started it at the beginning. I wonder what it would have changed but I kept putting it off :(

underhermantle July 25th, 2013 08:25 AM

I have never heard of that. Have you ever had your progesterone levels checked?

mandy1986 July 25th, 2013 04:22 PM

No I haven't had anything checked out yet. This is probably going to make me sound really dumb but, I just realized my period isn't really normal. After talking with some friends they all told me I was really luck because I barley have any flow. I have noticed over the years it had gotten lighter and lighter. But I never really thought anything of it until now.

I think I have finally found a new gyno to go to. Time to make an appt and get checked out :-/

I'm scared :(

Lucy S. July 25th, 2013 04:32 PM

Don't be afraid! Knowledge is power! *IF* there is an issue it could easily be a simple solution so don't stress unless you have to ;)

mandy1986 July 25th, 2013 05:26 PM

I know, I'm very stubborn and I just really wanted to do this on my own.

I believe everything happens for a reason and I kinda feel like I am stepping off the path I'm supposed to be on if I go get help. I'm sure I sound like a nut case, and I'm trying to tell myself it will be ok.

cutenurse24 July 26th, 2013 05:02 AM

I definitely agree with what Leslie and Lucy said. The only time I have heard that term mentioned was when I was reading about acupuncture and fertility health. Acupuncture is definitely something worth looking into and beneficial for your overall health. It will help regulate your cycles too.

underhermantle July 27th, 2013 01:20 PM

It is going to be ok. I am sorry you are scared. I certainly understand. What state are you in? I may be able to direct you for some good help. <3

underhermantle July 27th, 2013 01:28 PM

I have a doctor I see in Mass he helped me so much. I saw you are in Michigan. Here are some in your area. This has been a God send for me and I want to thank God by passing this on to help others like me. wishing you the best ...I know they will be able to help. - Michigan NaProTECHNOLOGY Medical Consultants
ps I have 4 beautiful CHILDREN my last I needed progesterone supplementation to maintain the pregnancy...she is beautiful and healthy. I hope this gives you encouragment and relief that it is ok to get help sometimes. hugs to you!

mandy1986 July 27th, 2013 01:35 PM

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help :) I will check that link out now.