JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   WTH............:( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2668054-wth.html)

Gamer_Princess July 26th, 2013 07:06 AM

WTH............:(

Well I was cleaning the upstairs bathroom yesterday and found a dollar tree HPT so I used it this morning and got this....

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/...psbdd64e5e.jpg
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/...psf2e2d103.jpg

Background:
Started bleeding on 7/7-7/8 hence early miscarriage. I bled for 4 days and was encouraged to count 7/8 as CD 1. I took an OPK i found 5 or 6 days ago and it was blaring positive so I thought I was Oing... BUT on 7/17 I had loads of EWCM but thought maybe it was from miscarriage... Can you tell I am super confused?! UGGGHHH :( Today would be roughly 9 days since EWCM first found on 7/17.... Maybe this is just a cruel joke. I cannot show DH because of all we have already been through in the last month, and I do not want him to get his hopes up....

KellJoO July 26th, 2013 07:19 AM

Re: WTH............:(

Wow.........very confusing.

Do you have another test? I'd try again this afternoon...

Gamer_Princess July 26th, 2013 07:25 AM

Nope gotta go and get some. I think I am going to hold out for a couple of days to see what another $$$ store says and a FRER. We leave for vacation next Thursday to see the inlaws and I want to know for sure before we leave. I wish this whole process was so much easier... I mean why cannot my pinkie fingernail turn a different color to let me know for sure.... :(

cutenurse24 July 26th, 2013 07:26 AM

That is super confusing!!! I would test again in the afternoon if you have another test. I agree, I don't understand why getting pregnant has to be so darn frustrating.

aStarIsBorn July 26th, 2013 07:48 AM

did you ever get your levels checked that they went down to 0? or a negative HPT?

JoannaEvelyn06 July 26th, 2013 08:26 AM

OMG. How confusing!!!! I hope you can get some answers soon... would your OB do another blood draw to test your levels? ((HUGS))

hopeful_girl55 July 26th, 2013 09:19 AM

Oh man. :( I really have no clue. I hope you get some answers soon hun.

kyekye July 26th, 2013 09:25 AM

I hope this is just a start to your BFP! Very confusing! I am so sorry. 9 DPO is when I got my first positive on that same test. Ill post a link. I hope you get an answer soon!

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #143709 | Countdown to Pregnancy

ambitionsofabundance July 26th, 2013 09:51 AM

Fingers crossed that this is your rainbow baby!!
What day will you retest on?!

*Jen* July 26th, 2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aStarIsBorn (Post 27543312)
did you ever get your levels checked that they went down to 0? or a negative HPT?

I was wondering the same thing...

I hope you get your answers soon. ((HUGS))

PinkFireFly July 26th, 2013 11:54 AM

I would definitely get your levels checked because it could be either you are pregnant or maybe retaining some tissue from te miscarriage resulting in elevated levels of HcG...

Good luck!

Seaweed July 26th, 2013 03:09 PM

You just lost me lol Seems like I am not the only one with a weird cycle this month. Test again in a couple of days to be sure! You never know! Good luck!

bella88 July 26th, 2013 06:43 PM

I hope this is a new pregnancy for you. Good luck! I have my fingers crossed that it all works out well in the end for you :) :hug:

Gamer_Princess July 26th, 2013 07:02 PM

Thanks girls :) Yeah I checked via beta and HPT to see that my levels were down, RE required it to "validate" the second beta lowering was indeed a miscarriage.

I thought maybe it was an evap beacuse normally after it dries a ton it will "fade" but the line is still there and has color. I am going to retest on Monday to see if it gets darker or was indeed a faulty test. Gosh once I hold my baby for the first time all of this will be worth it BUT until then I think I may explode with confusion and frustration... You girls are truly amazing. DH is off until Sunday so I will sneak away while he is at work to pick up some more tests to know for sure before I tell him about it. :wub:

Lucy S. July 26th, 2013 07:19 PM

Aw leslie why do things have to be so complicated! :cosole: You don't deserve that!
I agree with Bella and hope this is a new pgy and your rainbow baby!

Davis720 July 26th, 2013 08:11 PM

Fingers crossed!

Hope2Be13 July 26th, 2013 08:18 PM

Fingers crossed for you!! You so deserve this. You are a very strong person to be able to deal with all the confusion and you are definitely an inspiration!

lovemylittlemiss July 27th, 2013 06:24 AM

Fingers crossed!! I'll be stalking to see what you find out ;)

Janisdkh July 27th, 2013 01:42 PM

GL sweetie <3 I doubt it is a faulty test because you need HCG in your urine for the strip to detect it. Either your too early or you still have some hormones from your last pregnancy. They are not only supposed to check if they are going down but if they go back to under 2 or so because of your body keeping some of your m/c tissue. It can be dangerous if your body does not clear out. You would also need a ultrasound to validate that everything has cleared out. How far a long were you?

AnnaBonana July 27th, 2013 05:08 PM

Thinking of you, Leslie!

((Hugs))