JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   To the any 2w waiters who have fallen preggy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2668345-to-any-2w-waiters-who-have-fallen-preggy.html)

Janisdkh July 27th, 2013 06:09 PM

To the any 2w waiters who have fallen preggy

To anyone who has fallen pregnant with knowing when you ovulate due to cramping.. Did you cramp after ovulation cramps had stopped? I am now cramping again which is my 3rd day in a row. Two days ago they were severe which is mittelschmerz and I understand them lasting till yesterday but to stop completely and then start up again today but more subtle I am lost.. My ticker says I am ovulating 29th but I know I did already. I just suffered a loss on the 13th so it may be off by a few days. I had a lot of EWCM today and we have bedded 4 times since my Ovulation started. Should I presume I ovulated today instead?? I am wondering if anyone has fallen pregnant and just knew because you cramped after ovulation?

underhermantle July 29th, 2013 02:01 PM

Re: To the any 2w waiters who have fallen preggy

It could be a sign of ovulation or pregnancy for sure. Cramping could also mean infection. You could have a culture done just to be sure. I am praying it is a good sign and you have a BFP!

Janisdkh July 29th, 2013 05:43 PM

Thanks :) I was already seen and no infection. I have also had an ultrasound. I usually cramp around ovulation because I have bad mittelschmerz but I have never cramped for three days. The 3rd day was not long at all. I am fine now no cramps or anything. I have no fever etc..

underhermantle July 29th, 2013 06:56 PM

That is good. I was cramping a lot and they found I had an ecoli infection! My doctor treated me with antibiotics and I am good now! I had no symptoms of infection though just long tail end brown bleeding at the end of my period. I am sure then your carmping is a good sign for you for either Ovulation or maybe BFP!!!!

Janisdkh July 29th, 2013 11:17 PM

Eeep so sorry you had to go through that! As soon as I was happy that the cramping has gone I now have pulsating like twinges on my left ovary /uterus. It is so weird!! I am sure I am 4dpo well now looking at the clock I am 5dpo.. What the heck do I think now? It comes and goes every few seconds. So weird! I am clear for cysts since I know those can feel like that. I had an ultrasound 7 days ago and no cysts. I had this with my last pregnancy but later on after I found out I was pregnant :/ Started about late 4ish weeks.