JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Feel like throwing in the towel :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2668346-feel-like-throwing-towel.html)

Taniam July 27th, 2013 05:30 PM

Feel like throwing in the towel :(

Spotting started after two days of low temps and AF cramps.

I feel like only the cycled when DH is away are good. The cycles when we actually can be in the same place for almost the entire month don't work out. The cycle before this was like the perfect cycle except for the fact that he was still in training.

He is leaving next weekend and will maybe be back two to three days before possible next ovulation, that's if Soy Iso works like last cycle. And after that weekend he might have to leave again and only be back for weekends until september, at which point he "should" be going on to basic training for months. I feel like i won't be getting pregnant for the next 6 months at least and it kills me.

Monday i'm calling the doctor's office to see why my cycles are all over the place. I hope they agree to see me and tell me everything is okay. I am fearing the worst.

Ugghhh! Rant over!

jjustice12 July 28th, 2013 03:49 PM

Re: Feel like throwing in the towel :(

Im sorry u know it can be hard. Hand in there ill be sayin some prayers for u

mandy1986 July 28th, 2013 05:54 PM

I know it's frustrating and it can be really stressful at times, but you can't give up. Keep your head up and keep trying :) Just take a break and relax a little. Enjoy the time you have with DH while he's home. I know everyone just says that, and I've heard it a million myself, but it is a way to keep yourself positive. :gl: and lots of :dust: to you :)

Jessimaaka July 28th, 2013 06:07 PM

:hug:

Taniam July 28th, 2013 09:08 PM

Thanks ladies. Today we relaxed, took a nice long way and enjoyed ourselves. Slowly working up to figuring out this cycle and our plan of action.

Thank you for the encouraging words!

lovemylittlemiss July 29th, 2013 01:52 AM

I'm sorry :( I kind of know how you feel...we wanted to get pregnant before Sept. for timing purposes..just tested this morning and got a bfn (af is due today|) My cousin is visiting during August so I doubt we'll get any bd'ing in which means July was my last chance :(

Taniam July 29th, 2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovemylittlemiss (Post 27548111)
I'm sorry :( I kind of know how you feel...we wanted to get pregnant before Sept. for timing purposes..just tested this morning and got a bfn (af is due today|) My cousin is visiting during August so I doubt we'll get any bd'ing in which means July was my last chance :(

:hugs:

I started Soy this morning. So gonna do CD3-7 this time around and i uped my dosage, although i'm not sure how much it actually contains. We should know this week when DH finally starts basic training and if he gets OJT (on the job training) where we live or close enough to visit regularly. As much as i want him to start basic, i'd rather he have to wait so we can give this cycle a shot. I feel selfish for thinking that way but i just want this so badly!

Seaweed July 29th, 2013 11:53 AM

FRUSTRATION, seems to be everywhere these days lol. I feel your pain. Patience, get in there lol grab every opportunity and don't worry, it will happen!

hopeful_girl55 July 30th, 2013 10:30 AM

I hope you get some answers on your cycle! Fxd for you hun hopefully you get a little miracle baby with DTD while he's home.

Demetria July 30th, 2013 12:31 PM

:hug: I hope you get better news that what you are fearing!

Taniam July 30th, 2013 01:14 PM

OKay so i'm supposed to O on cd 21 if soy works like that first soy cycle. DH will be gone until like 2 or three days before that and needs to report on my CD 21, got the news today. so he is trying to get in touch with his CO to see if he can come home to pick up his car and literally DTD and leave.. how romantic! So i have a "maybe" two day window. I am currently doing soy cd3-7 on "150mg" (i actually can't figure out exactly how much the capsules contain) and i plan on going up to 200 on the last two days.

hopeful_girl55 July 30th, 2013 01:26 PM

Awh what a sweet DH! I hope you get a bunch of DTD's in before he leaves. I have everything crossed for you!

Taniam July 30th, 2013 01:53 PM

Thanks. I just hope the military says he can come back for those two days.