JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   TWW Thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2671690-tww-thread.html)

EricaBWhit August 11th, 2013 11:23 PM

TWW Thread

I am 3 dpo and I am having some sharp twinges on my right side. They just started. Could this be implantation already? Thanks!

mrsmonczki August 12th, 2013 04:11 AM

Re: TWW Thread

It's unlikely but possible:smile:

islandbaby August 12th, 2013 04:46 AM

Lurking, but I also had sharp sensations on my left side at 4 dpo...they lasted a few days as well as on and off cramps. Both have eased up now and I'm 8 dpo. No other major symptoms though. I was also wondering about IB at 4 dpo, but everything I read said it was possible, but highly unlikely. Just wondering what it could have been!?

ladyluck87 August 12th, 2013 06:14 AM

3dpo and feel crampy like period is coming.

islandbaby August 12th, 2013 06:17 AM

see, that is how I felt for days...cramps like AF was coming. Now that's gone though.

dmarie84 August 12th, 2013 06:18 AM

I had them too (about 3 dpo here as well) but I just thought it was residual from when the egg released. I thought implantation didn't occur until at least day 6 or 7. I am still getting (tmi) a lot of EWCM , almost more than when I O'd. Confused a bit about that one but I also read that it could be due to all the hormone fluctuations.

islandbaby August 12th, 2013 07:13 AM

I also wondered if the pains were from ovulation. I got some EWCM for two days after Ovulation, but now that's gone. Now I have lots of creamy/lotion like feel discharge. Hard to say if that's normal for me since I was on the pill for so many years.

MommyOf2happyChildren August 12th, 2013 07:39 AM

I'm only 1dpo but I'm joining!

ladyluck87 August 12th, 2013 10:38 AM

Are you sure you didn't ovulate sooner? Then maybe IB would make more sense?

dmarie84 August 12th, 2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyOf2happyChildren (Post 27580965)
I'm only 1dpo but I'm joining!

That's still part of the 2ww! I'm only on day 3.

MommyOf2happyChildren August 12th, 2013 11:01 AM

I hate waiting!!!!

PinkFireFly August 12th, 2013 01:16 PM

There is always a possibility but honestly you will never know :/

The BFP I got back in Feb felt like I had round ligament pain the day before I tested.. So it could be or it could be gas lol

I am currently 4dpo and have the sharp pain as well but I'm not basing anything off
Of it, good luck!

CzechWife August 12th, 2013 01:27 PM

Ugh, I am crampy too and im only 2dpo, so I understand. This waiting stinks! I wish we could know right away! Good luck and baby dust!

jjustice12 August 12th, 2013 02:50 PM

2 dpo here. An yes it is possible. Last month i got cramps at 3 an 4 dpo an then got my bfp at 7dpo. (ended in a miscarriage) so very possible. Lots of prayers an dust for us all. :dust::dust::dust:

EricaBWhit August 14th, 2013 09:58 PM

I'm 6 dpo now and the pains are gone. I'm having trouble going to the bathroom(#2) and I've been peeing alot. I'm really nervous because 2 cycles ago I had a blighted ovum.

jjustice12 August 14th, 2013 10:44 PM

4 dpo here. Having a lot of the same symptoms i had last month at 4dpo. Yay! Hope that means ill be gettin a bfp on Saturday. Prayers an dust that we all caught those eggys this cycle. :dust::dust:

CzechWife August 15th, 2013 05:45 AM

Hi everyone, just checking in. I am currently 5 dpo and the only real symptom I am having now is cramps and moodiness :eek:

I did have some yellow EWCM but it is gone now and I am back to dry. I tested yesterday with IC LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayyyy too early! I guess I wanted to see a BFN.

Erica, I hope those are all good signs. I have seen before that constipation could be a good sign! But I hope that issue passes quickly!

jjustice- I really hope that you get your sticky bean this month. Seems very promising!

LivyLove August 15th, 2013 05:46 AM

I am 10DPO and got a BFN. Im hoping I have a late implanter:smile:

dmarie84 August 15th, 2013 06:11 AM

6 dpo today. I feel yucky this morning. Nausea still and the cramping a little more noticeable. I'm still not looking too much into the signs though since its still pretty early.

Zhelana August 15th, 2013 10:39 AM

I had that at 3DPO, but now at 9DPO nothing. Not sure what to make of that.