JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   RE called today.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2672509-re-called-today.html)

Gamer_Princess August 15th, 2013 11:09 AM

RE called today..

This morning I woke up to a stark white :bfn: FRER :( No more .88 Wal-Mart cheapies for me :( Anyways I am to start Provera on Sunday and then come in for some blood work on CD 3, which he seems to do a lot but it gives a bigger picture as to my hormone levels I suppose ;) Anyways, DH will be gone for some training this month so our MA cycle is a bust BUT it does give me a breather cycle since miscarriage which I think my body needs. This next period will be the first actual period since m/c bleeding....I am also getting progesterone checked without medication to see what the underlining issue is with my progesterone levels and early miscarriages. Then the next cycle we are moving to Clomid, trigger shot, PIO shots and vaginal suppositories for progesterone and Estrace as well. It is bittersweet but at the same time gives me hope that FINGERS CROSSED I could be pregnant by Halloween :)

2014 Offshoremama78 August 15th, 2013 11:23 AM

Re: RE called today..

Sorry about the bfn hun.. Glad you have an RE that is so active in
your cycles.. I will keep my fingers crossed for you next cycle
when hubs is home.. Hugs :hug:

jjustice12 August 15th, 2013 12:26 PM

Im sorry :( but on the upside sounds like you've got a very good plan of action. So lots of prayers U get that sticky sticky bfp soon

CzechWife August 15th, 2013 12:47 PM

I am so sorry hunny! It sounds like your RE is on top of things. I really hope you get your BFP very soon.

LivyLove August 15th, 2013 01:38 PM

Good plan of action but I know it still blows to see one line=/ Hoping for a BFP for you soon!!!!

left_field August 15th, 2013 03:23 PM

:( sorry no BFP!

Hope2Be13 August 15th, 2013 07:03 PM

Sounds like a plan!! You are so positive and inspiring!! Can't wait to see that BFP!

Mrs.MCH August 15th, 2013 08:27 PM

Sorry bout the test...but its great that u have what sounds like a solid plan.

dmarie84 August 15th, 2013 08:32 PM

Sorry about that BFN...but you have a great plan in place! You're definitely an inspiration to us all :)

Lucy S. August 15th, 2013 10:18 PM

You do sound like you have a good RE :)
I hope everything comes back great and when you do get to TTCMA again you get your rainbow baby quickly!! I am always pulling for you doll. let me know if you need anything.

hopeful_girl55 August 16th, 2013 10:39 AM

I am so happy you have a great doctor that is taking care of you.
I can't wait to see what your MA cycle brings. You deserve your rainbow baby so much and I really hope you get it before Halloween. :)
I have everything crossed for you girl. And sometimes taking a cycle break makes you feel refreshed and ready to jump back in.

Faith=2xBlessed August 16th, 2013 12:05 PM

Glad your doc actually cares and is doing something :) your body needs the rest so I think its good you can just relax this cycle! I'm rooting for you babe :)

JulieM August 17th, 2013 03:33 AM

Glad your RE is on top of things. Praying for your rainbow baby.

*Jen* August 17th, 2013 11:03 AM

Sounds like you have a wonderful RE...

We are all rooting for you!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Gamer_Princess August 17th, 2013 11:23 AM

Thanks so much girls :)

*Leslie* August 17th, 2013 11:46 AM

Sorry about your bfn. It looks like you've got a good plan in place! FX for a Halloween bfp!

cutenurse24 August 21st, 2013 09:32 AM

I am so glad that you have such an involved RE!!! Hoping and praying that you get your bfp soon that leads to your rainbow baby!!!!

*Leah* August 21st, 2013 12:45 PM

((hugs))

Orangebrittainy August 21st, 2013 01:01 PM

Watching and Waiting. I know your rainbow baby will be here soon!

Diamond2009 August 21st, 2013 03:02 PM

i'm sorry for you loss and the BFN. Sounds like you have a great game plan ahead of you. Fxd you get a BFP soon