JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Stressed!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2673058-stressed.html)

lnelson0032 August 17th, 2013 10:07 PM

Stressed!!!!!

We've only been trying to conceive since June and Im already stressed! Our first one took 7 months and everyone told me that the second one is always faster but I not so sure, I just know I don't want to wait 7 or more months again. My son is almost 2 and I wanted them to be between 2 and 3 years apart. Im trying to relax because I know with my son it happened when we was least expecting it and in the month we tried the least. I am the most impatient person ever and its so hard to wait months and months to conceive just to wait nine months for them to get here!

dmarie84 August 18th, 2013 05:37 AM

Re: Stressed!!!!!

We've been trying for baby #2 since June too. I have really long cycles (ranging from 35-40 days) so I get really impatient because I generally have to wait until cd 25 or longer to ovulate. My last cycle was a whopping 49 days and I didn't O until day 35! It was ridiculous!

The waiting is the hardest part...but we will get through it! I try my best to keep my mind off it. It's hard but it makes it easier!

LivyLove August 18th, 2013 06:21 AM

I can understand feeling stressed. Waiting is the hardest part of this ad regardless of the amount of time it feels like forever.

left_field August 18th, 2013 12:32 PM

Sorry you're stressed. I hope you soon get your sticky bean!

Tiffany8620 August 18th, 2013 04:59 PM

I hope you get your BFP soon! TTC involves so much waiting. It can be tough!

lnelson0032 September 4th, 2013 01:26 PM

Thank you guys! dmarie84, Im the same way, it seems like it just makes it so much harder to get pregnant and me and my husband see all these people having babies, which ours is still little, he's just been independent for a while now and I miss the little baby stage.

jjustice12 September 4th, 2013 01:35 PM

Lots of prayers this one happens quicker for u. I dont think there are very many of us on here that are patient when it comes to this. We are forced to be lol

Wish44 September 4th, 2013 02:07 PM

Well, I can join you in the impatient club. I highly recommend reading The Impatient Women's Guide to Getting Pregnant by Jean Twenge. I found it on Amazon. It really reassured me that I'm not the only impatient freak out there. Her book gives good advice and is a pretty funny read, as well.

Diamond2009 September 4th, 2013 02:40 PM

I'm impatient too. I have been trying for 2 years to complete our family got pregnant twice and lost both of them. I should have 2 babies by now but yet here I am still trying . TTC sucks and I hope you get your BFP soon

PinkFireFly September 4th, 2013 02:47 PM

As well I am impatient and stressed, currently on cycle #13 for our 2nd with two miscarriages so I totally understand....