JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Sorry beenMIA - Hope all are well! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2674247-sorry-beenmia-hope-all-well.html)

WaitinginNJ August 22nd, 2013 08:20 PM

Sorry beenMIA - Hope all are well!

Hello Ladies!

Last I posted, my AF was late, had some spotting...right before I left for vacation, she came with a vengeance...BOOOOOOOOOOOO...so I am on cycle 10 of TTC and hoping that happens soon. Hope you are all well...and now off to read up on you all lol. I missed you all! xo

*Jen* August 22nd, 2013 08:54 PM

Re: Sorry beenMIA - Hope all are well!

Welcome back!! I am sorry AF showed but I hope cycle 10 is going to be your lucky one. :dust:

How was your vacation?

Mrs.MCH August 22nd, 2013 09:45 PM

Awwww booooooo....welk maybe vacay gave u the relaxation u need to make this ur lucky cycle

2014 Offshoremama78 August 22nd, 2013 11:20 PM

:) glad to see you back, not to this board, but glad to see you
are OK.. Sending you big sheeeewww witch :witch: you are not
welcome here vibes and lots of sticky dust :dust:

Diamond2009 August 23rd, 2013 06:41 AM

Welcome back and sorry the witch showed. Hopefully this is your lucky cycle. :dust:

cutenurse24 August 23rd, 2013 07:55 AM

I am sorry that that AF showed up :( Well hopefully vacation was all you needed to get rid of your TTC stress. Really got my fingers crossed that you will get your bfp soon and move onto a DDC!!!

Hope2Be13 August 23rd, 2013 10:07 AM

I'm sorry :(
I'm starting a new cycle as well. I hope this will be our month!!!

left_field August 23rd, 2013 12:26 PM

Welcome back.. I'm on cycle 10 too! This is our month!! ;)

hopeful_girl55 August 23rd, 2013 12:50 PM

Hope you had a good vacation, other than the stupid witch. :(
Fxd for this next cyclee! :D

bella88 August 23rd, 2013 03:52 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you :D. So how was your vcacation? Minus the ratty witch that is. I am not sure what you have missed but I know for me I am looking forward to hearing back my test results from the gyno. I go back on the 3rd. I am most interested to hear back about my karyotype blood test. That test sounds the most interesting to me, though I hope they have nothing interesting to tell me about my genes! Hoping 10 is your lucky number and 12 is mine :).

WaitinginNJ August 23rd, 2013 08:22 PM

I missed you all soooo much! We did the Jersey Shore! So I am a nice combo of tan/sunburn lol...I am hoping this is it for all of us! I did the Soy Iso, it was eh lol...Aside from cervix check, still up high, I have not been doing much of anything else. I started checking because I had some sharp pinching in the lower left of my ab...but I do not think that is anything unusual.

I cannot wait to see everyone's tests and BFPs!!! I will probably take a test on Friday, so 7 MORE DAYS TO GO LOL!