JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   It's probably nothing but...is this blue line + or -? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2674430-its-probably-nothing-but-blue-line.html)

BadWolf August 23rd, 2013 02:58 PM

It's probably nothing but...is this blue line + or -?

So I am sure there will be some reason that this can't be positive, because that's just the story of my life LOL but here it is for your consideration. It's a thin, blue line that came up in the time limit, albeit at the end of the time limit.

It may not show up well here because my camera is being a ******* but it's definitely in the right place and blue.

What do you think?

http://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...4659aa4a77.jpg

Wish44 August 23rd, 2013 03:09 PM

Re: It's probably nothing but...is this blue line + or -?

Well, if it came up in the time limit, it definitely could be a BFP. Do you have any other tests that aren't blue dye? I would definitely test again tomorrow with FMU. My fingers are crossed for you! It looks very promising!!!!

BadWolf August 23rd, 2013 03:22 PM

No the only other one I have is the other blue dye test from the box. Does anyone have any experience with blue dye Target brand?

I really hope it's a BFP but I googled Target tests and apprently they are manufactured and shipped directly from HeII so.. should I consider it inconclusive? Or...?

bluewren August 23rd, 2013 03:25 PM

I have no experience with the Target brand but agree that if it came up within the time limit it could be BFP. I'd definitely test again in the morning. Good luck! :)

SammmiT August 23rd, 2013 03:28 PM

Everyone I take. I get one of those. Ughhhhhh
I hate them but they give me a little hope.

BadWolf August 23rd, 2013 03:31 PM

Here is another one. So seriously, it's an evap? :(

http://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...569b46d3a6.jpg

melaniek85 August 23rd, 2013 03:49 PM

Lurking. That second pic looks like a BFP to me. It looks thick and blue.

dmarie84 August 23rd, 2013 04:01 PM

That second one looks like a BFP for sure.

BadWolf August 23rd, 2013 04:13 PM

But you see the wavy lines in that picture? (I dont know why my phone is doing that). Do you think that it only looks think because of those weird lines in the picture? I couldnt tell how thick it was in real life.

Beth2008 August 23rd, 2013 04:14 PM

Ditto the above posts, looks thicker and darker. But I'd back it up with a pink dye.

bella88 August 23rd, 2013 04:35 PM

I'm going to say maybe. The thin, darker line makes me want to call bfn on this one. If it was all the one colour then I would probably say otherwise because in my experience, and the experience of many women on here, the off centre skinny line always means negative. I think it might be from dye bleeding along the test line or something? However I think there may be a thick, fainter line there that is in the right spot and the same colour. I would test with a pink dye HPT like frer, answer or anything but a blue dye. Then I think you would get a better answer. The first one is a negative for sure but the second looks like it might be a bfp. Good luck and hope this is it for you!

dmarie84 August 23rd, 2013 07:22 PM

Yes, I'd definitely go get a pink dye test. They are far more reliable IMHO.

SarahSmile August 24th, 2013 06:33 AM

I think the second test looks like a BFP!!! I have never taken a blue dye test before. I would def back it up with a pink dye test!!

Diamond2009 August 24th, 2013 07:30 AM

I agree I have see way too many false positives wth blue dye tests. I say back it up with pink dye. Fx`d its a BFP :dust:

*Jen* August 24th, 2013 07:48 AM

Pick up a FRER if you can. I have seen a ton of Evaps with blue dye tests in general. :dust: fingers crossed your pink dye test looks exactly the same as these. : dust:

Tiffany8620 August 24th, 2013 12:12 PM

Ditto the others ladies. Good luck! KUP. :) I think there's potential!

LivyLove August 24th, 2013 04:02 PM

That 2nd looks like a BFP=)

Nel August 24th, 2013 10:41 PM

Looks like a positive to my untrained eye. If that was a test I had taken I'd be thinking I was pregnant.

*Leah* August 24th, 2013 10:52 PM

I totally see BFP in that second tests...but I've heard nasty things about the target blue dye tests!! FINGERS CROSSED IT"S REAL!

BadWolf August 25th, 2013 08:53 AM

Ugh! What garbage! What happened to the old adage that a line is a line?? And it has color! Why are they still making these tests?

I'm going to retest tomorrow. Hopefully the outcome is more conclusive!