JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   I'm getting stressed.... :/ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2674437-im-getting-stressed.html)

PinkFireFly August 23rd, 2013 02:34 PM

I'm getting stressed.... :/

My normal days of flow are 4-5, now this cycle I had only three and barely spotting on the 4th day...

We are on cycle 13 and DH refuses any medical guidance for why we haven't had a successful pregnancy and I personally know we can't afford any infertility testing since insurance won't cover it, so pretty much we are just going by faith....

I don't know if my cycle flow is short because of te stress I have been under or if something more serious :/ ugh..... I need a vacation lol

bella88 August 23rd, 2013 03:46 PM

Re: I'm getting stressed.... :/

Hopefully it is just your cycle giving you a bit of a break :). My DH is a bit the same. Finally said that I should just go and pay the money for the gyno and to start to look into things so I did and now he doesn't want to do the testing he is supposed to to :/... Just jerk off into a cup already! I know it feels like a shallow victory but your miscarriages tell you that you can get pregnant and it looks, and I feel kind of horrible to say it, like you are probably going to be pregnant again soon seeing as you are getting pregnant fairly close together. I have everything crossed that your super sticky rainbow baby is right around the corner. Hopefully feeling at the end of your rope a bit ends in a baby for you this cycle :hug:

dmarie84 August 23rd, 2013 06:17 PM

I think it could be just your cycle giving you a break :) I know mine can vary from 5-8 days.

Also, for some reason, men have a difficult time even wanting to think the issue might come from their end. It's like they think it's a test of their manhood if there is a problem...but I think they show how much of a man they are by facing it and wanting to do whatever it takes to fix it.

I have very dear friends who tried for six years...they went through fertility treatment and her husband was hesitant at first, but was super glad when they did and it was ruled out that he was fine. They were never really able to see what was wrong, but they decided to go the adoption route and are well on their way to getting a little one from Colombia (my friend herself was adopted from there almost 30 years ago).

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you to not give up hope--he will come around and I am sure you will get your baby soon :)

PinkFireFly August 23rd, 2013 09:13 PM

Thanks ladies... I try to keep hope as well and just do the best I can at staying positive...

Diamond2009 August 24th, 2013 06:36 AM

I agree the witch is just giving you a break or your menstrual could be changing. Either way 3 days is still normal so the lesser the days the better. Hope you get a BFP this cycle