JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   I am officially late (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2674909-i-am-officially-late.html)

Melissadd August 26th, 2013 10:53 AM

I am officially late

So as of today I am officially late af was due Sat or Sun. I have no symptoms to speak of. I know test test test right lol ...But df and I agreed to wait until Wednesday to test, (df say testing to early has been jinxing us lol) lets hope he is right) not saying I will be able to make it that long without testing lol. I hold my breath every time I go to the BR thinking af will show but so far nothing. I am happy af is late but kinda worried that I do not have any symptoms. Could I still be pregnant and not have any symptoms??

Wish44 August 26th, 2013 11:04 AM

Re: I am officially late

My fingers are crossed for you! Keep us updated. So exciting!!!!

hopeful_girl55 August 26th, 2013 11:08 AM

You can have symptoms that seem just like AF, that seem nothing like AF, a ton of symptoms, or no symptoms. Its different for everyone! Fxd girl, good luck!!

bluewren August 26th, 2013 11:13 AM

Fingers crossed!! I agree that it is different for everyone and you could be pregnant without any symptoms. With my son I realize now what was probably early symptoms I blew off at the time thinking it was AF or I was coming down with something.

Tiffany8620 August 26th, 2013 11:16 AM

Sounds promising! Ditto the other ladies that you could be pregnant without feeling any symptoms....or not noticing any, at least. :)

meld10 August 26th, 2013 11:26 AM

Hang in there! Wednesday is less than 48 hours away at this point.

Fingers crossed for a BFP!:dust:

ChristyLee07 August 26th, 2013 11:37 AM

oh your so much stronger than me... Can't wait to hear the news.

Decemberhill August 26th, 2013 11:50 AM

I never had any symptoms with my two pregnancies. The only reason I knew was because I had IB. That's the only reason I tested with both! I had no early symptoms. And you have some really great self control!

Melissadd August 26th, 2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decemberhill (Post 27613538)
I never had any symptoms with my two pregnancies. The only reason I knew was because I had IB. That's the only reason I tested with both! I had no early symptoms. And you have some really great self control!

The only reason I have some self control is because I have no cheapies in the house, all I have is a frer and a digi lol... trust me if I had some cheapies I would be testing lol..I could get Df to pick me up a cheapy on his way home from work.hmmm the temptation!!

Mrs.MCH August 26th, 2013 12:07 PM

I agree u very well can have no symptoms....good luck I'm praying AF stays gone and u get a bfp when u cave and test before u intended to....oh come on u know ur gonna lol I would

susbequer1 August 26th, 2013 12:08 PM

I never had symptoms with DD. The only thing that had me suspecting was my temperature rising. But I know that doesn't always happen with everyone either! Fingers crossed for you!

I just took a look at your chart. That looks very promising! I wouldn't wait if I were you, I'd test!! :p

meld10 August 26th, 2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissadd (Post 27613546)
I could get Df to pick me up a cheapy on his way home from work.hmmm the temptation!!

:lol: Don't ask me to tell you to wait to test lol. I'm still one month away from starting TTC and I already ordered 25 cheapy tests and 4 clearblue tests from online as I know I will be testing so often when we start TTC.

aStarIsBorn August 26th, 2013 12:31 PM

i had no symptoms with my DD till about 5.5 weeks along. dont worry one BIT about no symptoms!! fingers crossed for you!

bella88 August 26th, 2013 12:43 PM

Your chart looks amazing!! Did they flag it as triphasic on day 29? I can't wait to see your test! Good luck holding out until Wednesday but I can imagine that is torture right now :).

Masesmama August 26th, 2013 12:55 PM

I didn't even know I was pregnant until almost 6 weeks with my DS because I had no symptoms. I had IB around the time AF was due and I figured, eh, probably a fluke! I didn't test for a while after that either. I only started to feel symptoms after 8 weeks!

lovemylittlemiss August 26th, 2013 01:33 PM

I didn't start to get symptoms till 6 weeks so it's def. possible! Good luck to you!

Diamond2009 August 26th, 2013 02:29 PM

You got some control girl. With a chart like yours I would have peed on that FRER a while ago :dust: Cant wait to see that BFP cause I know its comin

bella88 August 27th, 2013 06:20 PM

:(

Diamond2009 August 27th, 2013 07:17 PM

OMG I am shocked you got AF. Your chart was amazing I wonder if you had a chemical. That's why they say don't test too early luckily you didnt. I had a chart just like that I started testing way to early and the lines never got darker. So sorry girl you got AF :hug:

Renee360 August 27th, 2013 09:32 PM

I'm so sorry AF showed. Your chart was absolutely amazing, I for sure thought you would get your BFP.

HUGS!!