JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Need Help, Please look at my FF Chart (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2675076-need-help-please-look-my-ff-chart.html)

Decemberhill August 27th, 2013 06:55 AM

Need Help, Please look at my FF Chart

I know I have ovulated because of symptoms. But I'm confused on which day. I have ovulated in the past anywhere from CD 13-15. This cycle I got multiple positive OPK's on CD14, but with a higher temp. If I take away the positive OPK, FF gives me dotted crosshairs on CD 12. My temps would be inline for that, but I just don't think I O'd that early with all my signs. Should I leave it that way, or should I stick my OPK back in there and then see what happens? I don't think I O'd CD 15, I'm pretty sure it was CD 14, especially with all the negative OPK's I had yesterday. And I know I already O'd, my boobs are starting to get sore and that only happens after I have O'd.

I really appreciate any input! I don't want to stress about it but I also don't like being so confused! This is the first cycle I have questioned my O date. :(

Diamond2009 August 27th, 2013 07:27 AM

Re: Need Help, Please look at my FF Chart

Did you get -OPK on cd13 then +cd14?

THE angry uterus August 27th, 2013 07:27 AM

Definately leave the OPKs in. The spotting on CD 14 is a high fertility sign too. With the pos OPKs on CD 14, you still could have Oed on CD 15. You release an egg 12-36(?) hours after surg I believe so that would go with the lovely temp increase you see for CD 16. :)

I say O for CD 15. GL!! :D

Decemberhill August 27th, 2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamond2009 (Post 27615382)
Did you get -OPK on cd13 then +cd14?

Yes, I got negative for CD 13, although ALMOST positive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE angry uterus (Post 27615383)
Definately leave the OPKs in. The spotting on CD 14 is a high fertility sign too. With the pos OPKs on CD 14, you still could have Oed on CD 15. You release an egg 12-36(?) hours after surg I believe so that would go with the lovely temp increase you see for CD 16. :)

I say O for CD 15. GL!! :D

You know what, you might be right. I got what I thought was a positive with FMU, but all tests after were negative and much lighter. Maybe I O'd during the night between 14 and 15?

I think I will put the OPK's back in. CD 12 just really didn't make any sense for me. And I usually always spot during O, although I spotted on CD 11, I didn't have the same O symptoms I had on CD 14 with the spotting.

Thank you, girls...so much! :)

Decemberhill August 27th, 2013 07:34 AM

Another question, should I put the positive OPK in that I got in the morning of CD 15, even though all other OPK's that day were obvious negatives?

Diamond2009 August 27th, 2013 07:37 AM

I think you O'd cd15 then and def put the 2 +OPKs in. I had a +OPK the same day I o'd too and it still gave me CH

FF doesn't give you CH till 3 high temps after O

THE angry uterus August 27th, 2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decemberhill (Post 27615404)
Another question, should I put the positive OPK in that I got in the morning of CD 15, even though all other OPK's that day were obvious negatives?

Yes. You likely ovulated later that day.