JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Having a rough time... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2677189-having-rough-time.html)

tiffany&co. September 6th, 2013 08:55 PM

Having a rough time...

I know I don't post as often as others, but I do lurk a lot. Honestly I try to avoid posting a lot because it just hurts to face how I'm feeling. Going on month 8 of TTC now. Found out two days ago that my sister in law and my best friend are both pregnant. Both of them were PREVENTING! I can't believe that can even happen for others when I am doing EVERYTHING in my power to get pregnant and it hasn't been working. I just want it to be my turn now! Anybody else feel like this? it's so frustrating!

jjustice12 September 6th, 2013 09:16 PM

Re: Having a rough time...

Ive wondered where u were. Yes!! A girl i work with is preggo. (an she doesnt even have her other 3 kids) so ive had to look at an hear her complaints for 8months now. Its not easy. Your turn will come. I will be sayin mega prayers for u an sending u truck loads of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust:

*Leah* September 6th, 2013 09:33 PM

((hugs))..we tried for 4 years w our daughter and now 2 years w#2. I can't tell you how many oopses I've heard of...it will drive you mad..It's not fair and I will never understand why some people who do not deserve or want children are so blessed......

You are not alone.Just keep trying new thin gs each month....acupuncture...paleo diet...royal jelly or bee propolis....has DH been tested? Anything to give you new hope and moving in the right direction...

tiffany&co. September 6th, 2013 10:32 PM

Thanks so much ladies. I know I've been trying for less time than some of you (and I have already been blessed with 3!) But honestly it still hurts, a lot. StillWaiting - my husband was tested in March and checked out great. I've had some blood work and ultrasound which all checked out. My dr. says the next step is a HSG for me. I'm dreading it....I keep putting it off, hoping I'll be pregnant "next month".

*Leah* September 6th, 2013 11:42 PM

Yes...testing sucks...but Bella is proof hsg's can help get you pg! My dr said that it was "like clearing out the cobwebs" lol.....I had a chemical the month after mine!

You'll know when the time is right...but I hope you don't get to that point! and get your bfp.

PinkFireFly September 7th, 2013 12:14 AM

Hugs... I feel ya...

I'm going on cycle 13 and a friend who has told me she is done having kids just found out she is pregnant with #4.... She barely takes care of the others she has!!! And is always talking to me about how she's infertile but yet I'm going on cycle 13 with two miscarriages.... Yes I can be bitter and want my time to come but I try to keep faith and plus you ladies keep me sane :)

Dedra September 7th, 2013 02:23 AM

(((Hugs))) I'm sorry!! Infertility is very hard. I tried for 6 years before getting pregnant with my daughter. It seemed like everyone around me was always pregnant and every time someone would announce a pregnancy I felt like they were purposefully trying to hurt me. I know they weren't but that's how I felt. I would have rather someone slapped me I'm the face than to tell me they were pregnant.

I hope and pray that you get your bfp soon!!!

bella88 September 7th, 2013 03:43 AM

Don't dread it :). It is just one step closer to getting your bfp. It wasn't even half as bad as I was expecting it to be and that includes the catheter being in the wrong place the first go and they had to pull it out and do it again :rofl:. I wish I had done it sooner. That all of your stuff checks out is a good sign. It's not fair when it is happening for people who are going for the opposite effect but sometimes it just takes time :hug:

AllyTales September 7th, 2013 04:30 AM

I'm at the beginning of my journey (cycle 2) so can't relate to all, but I wanted to send hugs your way :hug:

aStarIsBorn September 7th, 2013 07:58 AM

aw tiffany... thats hard. esp when others seem to get pregnant at the drop of a hat. we've only been trying since june and had a miscarriage in there, but i feel like its taken soooo much time already and i know its only been a few months. werent you in the aug 09 DDC with me? Ive been wondering where you went to. i say go for the HSG, ive heard good things about it!!

tiffany&co. September 7th, 2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aStarIsBorn (Post 27637914)
aw tiffany... thats hard. esp when others seem to get pregnant at the drop of a hat. we've only been trying since june and had a miscarriage in there, but i feel like its taken soooo much time already and i know its only been a few months. werent you in the aug 09 DDC with me? Ive been wondering where you went to. i say go for the HSG, ive heard good things about it!!

Hey I was in the Aug 09 DDC with you! I was away from JM for quite a long time, until we started TTC again in the spring. :)

WaitinginNJ September 8th, 2013 12:08 AM

I have heard many women conceive right after the HSG test. Good Luck!

Lucy S. September 8th, 2013 12:24 AM

*hugs*
I'm sorry :(

Hope2Be13 September 8th, 2013 02:07 PM

((HUGS))
I'm so sorry. In having a rough time as well being that I'm on month 8 with no ovulation and clomid didn't work last time. Also, a lot of people I know have gotten pregnant by surprise recently. I just don't understand. I'll be thinking of you and I'm right there with you.

AmandaCook September 8th, 2013 03:13 PM

I think we all feel that way sometimes!