JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   EWCM at 13 dpo AF due today??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2679945-ewcm-13-dpo-af-due-today.html)

Melissadd September 19th, 2013 05:29 AM

EWCM at 13 dpo AF due today???

I am soo confused, yesterday as some of you may know I woke with extreme dizziness and nausea and vomiting, went to the ER where I was Dx with vertigo , they did a pregnancy urine test which was - , today I am still dizzy and get very nauseous if I am up for more then a few minutes but when I went to the BR this am I had tons of ewcm, which I have never had before af which is due today.:confused::confused:

WaitinginNJ September 19th, 2013 05:48 AM

Re: EWCM at 13 dpo AF due today???

have you taken another test? are you always on time?

PrincessMom08 September 19th, 2013 05:52 AM

Still could be. Could've been too early. Give it a day or two and if AF still hasn't shown I would retest.

Melissadd September 19th, 2013 05:57 AM

Yes I am usually on time, this cycle I did the soy iso, I do not have any test on hand but I did just take an opk and it is very close to +, and I had been temping this cycle and had pretty bad O pains so I am pretty sure I O'ed and that I am 13 dpo today.I dunno I am soo confused and scared because I have been taking the pills for the vertigo and I know last month the day af was due she had not arrived in the morning and i did do an opk just for fun and you could barely see the second line and af showed her face a few hours after,

WaitinginNJ September 19th, 2013 07:43 AM

oy vey...I hate the confusion :( I did SI too this cycle. I did read that sometimes it can make AF come early or a few days late. It also can make you O date a little later on in the cycle as well. I hope that this means good news for you and not AF/SI messing with your cycle.

islandbaby September 19th, 2013 08:00 AM

In July, I had some blood tinged EWCM at 12 dpo and then AF showed up.

The following cycle I used Soy Iso for the first time and I had all the O signs including a temp rise. Waited 2 weeks and when AF didn't show, I took an OPK which came out positive. Started seeing EWCM again. Was very confusing....turns out I was ovulating and the first time my body just geared up to ovulate. So frustrating, to say the least :(.

Eleanor-Abigail September 19th, 2013 10:19 AM

Hi IslandBaby! :waves:

Melissadd, IslandBaby can tell you all about crazy OPK's and cycles. I hope things are evening out for you IslandBaby.

meld10 September 19th, 2013 10:41 AM

That is confusing and annoying! Can the vertigo itself or the meds for it be messing with your cycle? Maybe causing you to O again? I'm hoping this is a good sign and maybe you get a surprise BFP... who knows! Hopefully you start feeling better soon :hug:.

Decemberhill September 19th, 2013 11:34 AM

I wonder if the medication is messing with your cycle, too...granted I don't if that's possible since you just started taking it yesterday. Maybe the vertigo is?

WaitinginNJ September 19th, 2013 05:53 PM

Did AF show yet?

Decemberhill September 20th, 2013 04:56 AM

Melissa, I'm a little worried. I hope everything is ok.

Mrs.Julie September 20th, 2013 05:08 AM

Hi! Saw this as a hot topic...anywho ewcm is a result of estrogen. If conception has not occurred, it is common for estrogen to make a quick peak again about a week after ovulation. It should, however, not be in great abundance and should be less than at ovulation (well, for a reproductively healthy woman). Good luck!