JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   What were your first symptoms? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2680058-what-were-your-first-symptoms.html)

socialworkmom2be September 19th, 2013 01:17 PM

What were your first symptoms?

For all the ladies who have been preggy here, what were your first symptoms and how far along we're you?

I was only a few days along (maybe a week) and had no clue I was pregnant. However, I did notice I was extremely hungry upon waking, was waking up at 3 - 5 am to pee, CRAVED salads (odd for me since I'm a junk food junkie), had the worst gas and gas pains ever, and had sensitive nipples. It made me laugh because there have been many times I thought I was pregnant I thought everything was a symptom and when I really was it was very subtle and I didn't suspect a thing.

So, what were your initial symptoms? :)

LucasMom11 September 19th, 2013 09:40 PM

Re: What were your first symptoms?

I had an almost immediate change in CM. I actually thought I was having a yeast infection, I thought it might have been for DTD too often! lol :)
Also, I was EXTREMELY tired...I actually went to the doctor because of that, I thought my thyroid was acting up again....when doctor was giving me the orders for blood tests, I said "or maybe, Im pregnant..." Doc stopped immediatly and asked "Is it posible?" And I said "well, were NTNP, Im not using any kind of protection", and she told me to rule pregnancy out before doing anything else.
Just then, I actually thought it could be true...and it was :)
I think I was no longer than 4 weeks, or actually 2 weeks after conception. Because my first u/s was over a week later, and I was 5 weeks and days along, and we already heard his beautiful strong heartbeat :)
My miracle is 2 years, 4 months now :)

Right now AF was due today, but no sign....I had a BFN last week, so Im planning to test again on Monday, if (Hopefully!) AF doesnt show :)

GL!! :dust: to you!!

Dedra September 19th, 2013 10:25 PM

My boobs got very sore. DH could just look at them and they would throb. I also felt as if I was starving. Usually DH would come through the door and ask what was for dinner or what I wanted to eat (we eat out a lot) but he wouldn't even get "hi honey" out of his mouth and I was telling him what I wanted to eat. I also craved candy. I wanted sweet tarts, sprees, and sour worms but only the trolly brand. Am I am not a candy person.

Libby22 September 19th, 2013 10:39 PM

was at 9dpo I had implant bleeding and cramping, that's how I know im out. grrr lol

Decemberhill September 20th, 2013 04:10 AM

That's really funny, I have been craving salads! I eat one at least 2 times a day. But my first sign I was pregnant was the increased CM and I started breaking out. This was about 7 DPO. Then I started getting a constant backache and weird cramps.