JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Another month failed... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2682336-another-month-failed.html)

tiffany&co. September 29th, 2013 05:51 PM

Another month failed...

I don't even have words. I can't believe I'm not pregnant....again. I really think something is wrong. My next door neighbor and I are REALLY close. We've been walking together every morning talking about how we're both TTC and how our cycles started on the same day, and how awesome it would be if we had the same due date! I talked to her today, and she got her BFP this morning. It was only her second month of not preventing. I put on a smile and tried to be happy but when I got home I just haven't been able to calm down. I have NEVER felt quite this hopeless in my entire life. I really am to my breaking point, I can't do this anymore.

Sorry for the vent...It seems like I do this every time AF shows up. I just don't know where else to go for support. VERY few people know we are TTC, our families have no idea. DH is disappointed but not to the degree I am. He tries to "fix it" when I am crying about it and it usually makes it worse.

I honestly just DO NOT know where to go from here. I am hurting so much. I feel like I'm grieving if that makes sense.

Can somebody just give me a hug? :cry:

KMO81 September 29th, 2013 05:59 PM

Re: Another month failed...

(((hugs)))) I'm sorry dear...TTC can be very exhausting and an emotional roller coaster. Most doctors after 5-6 months of actively trying will do testing to find out what the problem could be....but every month is so frustrating that is doesn't happen. How long have you been TTC? Maybe it's time to talk to someone about preliminary tests(sperm count) etc. Do you temp? Use OPKs?

bluewren September 29th, 2013 06:26 PM

:hug: I'm sorry :(

BamaLove September 29th, 2013 06:39 PM

:dothug:

Hope2Be13 September 29th, 2013 09:11 PM

((Hugs!!!)))
I am so sorry you're dealing with this. It's so hard when everyone around gets pregnant so quickly. I'm on month 9 now and not even ovulating. I wish we could just snap our fingers and make our bodies do what they are created to do. More ((hugs)) !!!

Mrs.MCH September 29th, 2013 09:20 PM

{{HUGS}}

Before I got my daughter I literally cried while on the potty everytime I went and got that first bit of AF....then I got angry...can't tell u how many times I threw something in my bathroom...then I got to the give up point...just looked in the mirror at the woman who couldn't seem to do what others did so easily...or at least I thought others did (hadnt discovered places like this board yet). I was so depressed for so long...I felt inadequate as a woman...I didn't understand. We weren't activly trying but not preventing at all really...I didn't get it...I know its a rough feeling..guess everyone of us here can relate tk each other in that way...I just knew this time I couldnt do this allllll by myself...I'm so happy for this board...and I will be wishing everyday that ur time comea very soon!!!!

ambitionsofabundance September 29th, 2013 09:26 PM

Hugs...
I know how you feel. Everywhere I turn, I see either new bellies, or +hits! and I get so pissed that we haven't had ours yet! and when the witch shows! I just cry because she wasn't supposed to be here. It will happen honey!

meld10 September 30th, 2013 03:27 AM

:dothug: I am so sorry! Don't feel bad about venting, it's good to let the frustration out.

Decemberhill September 30th, 2013 05:06 AM

:hug: I'm so sorry.

aStarIsBorn September 30th, 2013 06:08 AM

I'm so sorry :( aren't you going to the dr soon for an hsg?

anhoyle September 30th, 2013 06:15 AM

My dh and I tried for 2.5 years to get pregnant with our son. Every month I became more and more depressed, stressed, and anxious. I finally gave up and started working on myself by eating healthy and working out. Boom two months later I was pregnant. I know I hated when people told me this but it's true - stop trying, relax, and have fun with it. I swore up and down something was wrong with us and it was nothing. Dh and I were both tested and nothing was wrong. Try to relax and have faith. I'll be praying for you. It's a tough thing to go through. I remember being so envious of someone who got pregnant that I didn't feel deserved it (single people or ones not even trying). I had to let it go to move on and things started happening. Sending big hugs!

Diamond2009 September 30th, 2013 06:18 AM

:hug: I'm so sorry hun. TTC is very frustrating, but you cant not give up on something you truly want. It will happen when the time is right. I know its easier said then done. How long have you been trying? What are you using?

tiffany&co. September 30th, 2013 08:50 PM

Thanks ladies. I know I'm not alone in how I'm feeling! :( I'm sorry for all of you that are in the same boat.

To answer some questions - I just started my 9th cycle. Not as long as some, but it feels like an eternity. This has been the most stressful, agonizing 9 months of my life. We use preseed, SMEP, clearblue digis, laying on my back afterwards.

Hubby has been tested and his fertility score was 23 (really good). I have had several things tested which all came out clear. I'm meeting with a new doctor on Nov 8th and he is going to do the HSG and the 7 day progesterone test. I just want to get pregnant without medical assistance. Our insurance isn't going to cover any of it...like, at all. So really we can't afford to do anything major.

This just sucks. Why are so many people able to get pregnant so easily? I honestly have never been so depressed in my life.