JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   The waiting continues (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2682491-waiting-continues.html)

Melissadd September 30th, 2013 10:52 AM

The waiting continues

I will not be getting the results of my beta until tomorrow even possibly Wednesday. I had my blood drawn Friday morning but where I had it done they only draw the blood and send it out to a regional hospital lab which is over an hour away to get processed, so no results yet!!! Ughh I am beyond frustrated to say the least!!

hopeful_girl55 September 30th, 2013 10:55 AM

Re: The waiting continues

So annoying! I would want the results like yesterday :P I can't imagine your frustration, Fxd its good news and worth the wait! :D

aStarIsBorn September 30th, 2013 11:01 AM

omg!!! i cant believe it takes so long!! still no AF? I would be going crazy!!

LivyLove September 30th, 2013 11:01 AM

Boooooooo long waits for lab results blows!

PrincessMom08 September 30th, 2013 11:22 AM

This may be a silly question, but what's the average cost of a blood pregnancy test? I've never had one but may have to get one.

Hope2Be13 September 30th, 2013 11:22 AM

How frustrating!!

meld10 September 30th, 2013 11:28 AM

Boooo for having to wait more! There is already enough wait with TTC, can't this lab go faster!!!!

What are the sticks and your temp telling you Melissa?

My fingers are crossed so hard for you that they are starting to hurt ;). :dust:

Melissadd September 30th, 2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessMom08 (Post 27692599)
This may be a silly question, but what's the average cost of a blood pregnancy test? I've never had one but may have to get one.

I have no idea, as here in Canada our health care is government funded so we do not pay for it

Quote:

Originally Posted by meld10 (Post 27692632)
Boooo for having to wait more! There is already enough wait with TTC, can't this lab go faster!!!!

What are the sticks and your temp telling you Melissa?

My fingers are crossed so hard for you that they are starting to hurt ;). :dust:

My temps say it is a possibility but pee sticks are saying no :(

bluewren September 30th, 2013 12:43 PM

Having to wait longer stinks. I still have my fingers crossed for you. :dust:

Wish44 September 30th, 2013 01:00 PM

That's awful! So annoying! But...AF hasn't showed yet, which is promising. Have you used anymore HPTs?

Melissadd September 30th, 2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wish44 (Post 27692896)
That's awful! So annoying! But...AF hasn't showed yet, which is promising. Have you used anymore HPTs?

I have not tested since Friday

Wish44 September 30th, 2013 02:21 PM

Your strong! I'd probably be POASing multiple times per day! Haha. I keep analyzing your chart, but it really looks like you Oed when FF says you did. There has to be a bun in there!

SassyMama September 30th, 2013 02:49 PM

The wait is AWFUL! With my ectopic my OB had run my tests on Wednesday, gave me inconclusive results on Thursday and told me to wait until Monday to get a repeat done. They just don't understand how nuts the wait is!

(P.S. I went into the hospital ER and had my bloodwork done - paid the $50 copay instead of just waiting through the weekend. Good thing in my case..)

WaitinginNJ September 30th, 2013 07:03 PM

Still no AF or BFP? *SIGH* I took a couple day of mental break and came back to stalk you. Good Luck and I hope the next 2 days fly by!

KMO81 September 30th, 2013 07:28 PM

THinking of you...I'm sure that has to be beyond frustrating....sometimes good things come to those who wait :) Hope you get your BFP!! FX!!