JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Feeling very unkind hearted today :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2685765-feeling-very-unkind-hearted-today.html)

whisperwish October 14th, 2013 12:24 PM

Feeling very unkind hearted today :(

Yesterday two people I know announced that they were pregnant, neither have a home or a steady partner, thwy are both in unstable relationships, werent trying, and thier biggest worry is where to put the crib as one is living with her parents again and the other is in a one bedroom apartment. Oh and did I mention that they both released the news the same day the witch showed up? It always amazes me how happy I am for all the ladies on here when they get a BFP but how hard it is when I see people who didnt want or try to get pregnant, flashing thier iltrasound pics I just feel defeated and want to say the heck with it, maybe if we werent trying it would be quicker to happen.Sorry for the rant. Just really feeling defeated by ttc this cycle for some reason. Partially I am sure because we cant ttc this cycle due to the timing.

Anyway, on a better note AF has been much lighter than normal so I guess that is my silver lining lol

aStarIsBorn October 14th, 2013 12:31 PM

Re: Feeling very unkind hearted today :(

:( i think a lot of us in here are currently feeling this same exact way :(

tiffany&co. October 14th, 2013 12:42 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry. I can TOTALLY relate though. Just in the last several weeks I've had pregnancy announcements from my sister in law, and two of my closest friends. (Only one of those had been trying, and it was only her second month trying.) UGH. I just want to scream to the universe how freaking unfair it is. Venting feels good sometimes....let it out, haha.

hopeful_girl55 October 14th, 2013 01:47 PM

Oh hun I am so sorry. I have been there so many many times. I can't say it gets easier, just easier to look past. I put on that fake smile and act as happy as I can manage and then get upset about when I am alone. Its really all you can do, especially if you are close with them and you don't want to hurt their feelings.
It really sucks TTC and people are having babies that aren't trying or shouldn't. I wish we could all just be blessed and have our babies. :(

I am right there with you though. Big ((HUGS)) girl.

wvufan67 October 15th, 2013 04:48 PM

:dothug:

JoannaEvelyn06 October 15th, 2013 05:34 PM

(((hugs)))

meld10 October 16th, 2013 03:20 AM

:hug: