JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Not sure what to think about this test (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2685840-not-sure-what-to-think-about-test.html)

Mrs.MCH October 14th, 2013 07:32 PM

Not sure what to think about this test

It was taken in 10 mins but maybe right at it...is this faint positive or a dye run...it was kept flat the whole time and I've only had one in past do a dye run after tossing it back in bag and it was up and down... not flat...but I know its possible to be that idk...I dont wanna get excited bc it looks odd but don't wanna get upset bc I'm only like 9dpo...help keep me sane ladies

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #186406 | Countdown to Pregnancy

tiffany&co. October 14th, 2013 08:00 PM

Re: Not sure what to think about this test

Hmm I'm calling it a positive. But the line does seem thicker than it should be. Test in the morning with a FRER and update us!

Mrs.MCH October 14th, 2013 08:05 PM

Ill probably use the two other dollar ones I've got over the next few days before I go buy a more expensive one bc idk...it just seems like an odd line to me

Renee360 October 14th, 2013 08:39 PM

That is really a thick line for it to be a BFP. Looks like the dye was still going across the strip. Can you take another picture of it?

FX'd the next test is positive!!

Hope2Be13 October 14th, 2013 10:30 PM

I want to say positive, but definitely retest !

bella88 October 15th, 2013 02:10 AM

Haha I don't know how you didn't do another test the very next time you had to pee :giggle:. Test again!!!

Papasgirl October 15th, 2013 04:51 AM

That's a tough one... Dye runs are usually all over the place... Possibly a positive here... Retest is in order!!

meld10 October 15th, 2013 05:06 AM

I am very optimistic about this one! Can't wait to see your new test :excited:

Decemberhill October 15th, 2013 06:00 AM

:ditto: I voted positive! :)

babygirlbaby October 15th, 2013 06:18 AM

I'm leaning towards positive too! Can't wait to see your next test :)

Dedra October 15th, 2013 06:39 AM

I believe that's positive. The dye runs I have had, look nothing like that!! Test again!!!

Melissadd October 15th, 2013 06:46 AM

I say + too, when will you be testing again??

LivyLove October 15th, 2013 06:51 AM

I say positive:)

Mrs.MCH October 15th, 2013 07:03 AM

I was scared to test again right after lol bc I didn't wanna ruin my positive feelings right away...I did test this morning 10dpo with another cheapie again and I see something but not as dark as that so I'm waiting till 12dpo bc I think I'm getting too excited

hopeful_girl55 October 15th, 2013 07:13 AM

I would do the same. Waiting a few days is best anyway give the HCG time to build in your system. But I do agree with the other ladies it looks positive. I had a dye run before on an IC and it was a darker like horizontally on the test. Idk if that's how it looks for everyone but that was how my dye run looked. I never had a test with a line where it should be.

Fxd its darker and more pronounced in a few days!! :dust:

rebeccaf October 15th, 2013 07:20 AM

I think it looks positive!!!

Sassafrass October 15th, 2013 08:46 AM

I think it looks + too. Good luck!

YellieBean October 15th, 2013 10:32 AM

ooooh! I say positive too :) I almost hate to say one way or another because I know it's hard not to get your hopes up and be so excited and then it turn out to be a run. It does look slightly thick for a positive, but the fact that there is color right there and a line at all seems to mean something good :) I want you to test again! yay!

wvufan67 October 15th, 2013 10:33 AM

Good luck :dust:

Mrs.MCH October 15th, 2013 12:45 PM

Thanks ladies...and while I'm 10dpo today according to opk...there us a chance I'm 9dpo depending on if I caught start or end of surge on opk so I'm trying to not get too excited or too sad I still have 5-6 days before AF due and I tend to spot a day before so ill test in a day or r wo and if I don't see anything clearly positive ill just wait patiently (yeah right) for AF to show or not