JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Trying again (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2687183-trying-again.html)

Stepmom2Be October 20th, 2013 11:42 PM

Trying again

Feeling kind of defeated. Anyone wanna be TTC buddies with me?

On cd9 right now. Scheduled to ovulate on DH's birthday. This will be the only month in our ttc journey so far that DH hasn't been working or out of town one at least 1 of the 3 most fertile days.

We plan to dtd Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and if we aren't out of energy, Sunday too.

More people around me are announcing pregnancies, and we are in the middle of a vicious custody battle of my stepson. I've been feeling very defeated lately, and could use a win.

So, any TTC buddies?!?!?!

rusticbythesea01 October 21st, 2013 03:58 AM

Re: Trying again

Sounds like the balls in your court this cycle since he'll be home!!! I'm sorry your going through the custody thing....I'm going through trying to get joint custody of my stepson too and its very frustrating. I know how you feel. It would ease you and DH's minds on the situation if you had a baby on the way, something positive to come right now. Good luck and keep us posted! Oh, I am 6 dpo at the moment, but I'd be your ttc partner if our cycles were closer! :p

meld10 October 21st, 2013 04:07 AM

Sorry you are dealing with all this right now. I hope your DH gets a nice gift on his birthday and you conceive that day :dust:.

I'm on cd9 today so I can buddy up with you :). I'm only on my second cycle of TTC but would really love to have a BFP this month. My brother just announced yesterday that he will be getting married by the end of August 2014 which means I may decide to take a cycle off next month :S. I'm trying not to think about it but I'm really really hoping for a little July baby.

Are you charting or keeping track of your cycles?

aStarIsBorn October 21st, 2013 06:09 AM

i am on CD 10 right now and should ovulate this friday or saturday! so we can be cycle buddies. :) i am not dealing with a custody fighting situation but I have a stepson and a daughter from a previous marriage, so I understand the blended family issues....lots and lots of issues!

my DH and i have been trying since June. We got pregnant that first cycle but then miscarried at 6 weeks. I have had 3 normal cycles since then, this one being my 4th. fingers totally crossed we get some good news this month!!

Stepmom2Be October 21st, 2013 08:57 PM

Thanks ladies!

I hope I can give DH a baby for his birthday! The best part is that we would find out shortly before MY birthday in November if we conceived!

Birthday presents for both of us!

Libby22 October 21st, 2013 09:02 PM

I would be im on 29cd have no idea when af is due, she should have came today.

Knewton October 21st, 2013 09:30 PM

Im on cd 14 and also deal with the out of town husband a lot ... we are all here for you

Stepmom2Be October 23rd, 2013 10:18 PM

Thanks ladies.

He was out of town all week but tomorrow is CD13, his birthday, and the day he comes home.

Got a slightly darkening OPK this evening, so we have a really good shot. I'm thinking I will probably O on Friday. SO we will bd Thurs Fri and Sat.

I'm really excited for this cycle because I would LOVE to conceive a baby on his birthday!

Libby22 October 24th, 2013 02:56 AM

good luck