JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   So depressing. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2688290-so-depressing.html)

wifey2josh October 25th, 2013 02:13 PM

So depressing.

Af showed today, light spotting and light cramping. I really don't even know what to think anymore. Something is obviously wrong. This really sucks and I'm starting to lose hope.

meld10 October 25th, 2013 02:35 PM

Re: So depressing.

I'm really sorry :dothug:.

I don't remember if you mentioned this in your other posts but are you temping?

P.S: I just read your other post about looking for a different doctor and saw that you used OPK's. Maybe this cycle you could also start temping to see exactly when is O taking place. Maybe your OPKs are telling you you will O soon but you only do three days later? (not sure if it's possible but who knows!)

Chellebelle4 October 25th, 2013 07:11 PM

I understand completely. Right there with you. I was a day late too so of course started my day excited and now ending it sad:(

Renee360 October 25th, 2013 07:14 PM

AF blows!! Sorry she showed.

Are you just spotting or is a full blown flow?

jjustice12 October 25th, 2013 07:16 PM

Im sorry. Dont loose hope. It will happen. Ill be prayin for u

tiffany&co. October 25th, 2013 08:09 PM

I know exactly how you feel. I've been trying since February. I'm seeing a fertility doctor in November and I just feel so hopeless. I'm sorry about AF. Hopefully it will happen soon for us both.

Danielle.W October 25th, 2013 09:56 PM

=( It totally sucks getting AF :( :(

I do think 6 months is pretty average for when couples conceive though, so there might not be anything wrong :) Are you using pre-seed? It's a fertility friendly lube. And I think temping is a great idea! That way you'll know exactly what's happening in your body :)

Hang in there <3 <3

Decemberhill October 26th, 2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle.W (Post 27760280)
=( It totally sucks getting AF :( :(

I do think 6 months is pretty average for when couples conceive though, so there might not be anything wrong :) Are you using pre-seed? It's a fertility friendly lube. And I think temping is a great idea! That way you'll know exactly what's happening in your body :)

Hang in there <3 <3

I agree. And I also would recommend Pre-Seed. The cycle we used it, we got our BFP.

rusticbythesea01 October 26th, 2013 08:18 AM

I'm so sorry your going through this. I know how frustrating in it can be. It took me and my ex 2 yrs to conceive my 3 yr old. Don't give up though....it will happen for you. Are you just spotting or is it full on?