JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Natural ways to help conceive? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2688333-natural-ways-to-help-conceive.html)

Chellebelle4 October 25th, 2013 07:40 PM

Natural ways to help conceive?

Well my husband and I have be ttc for 7 months now. I was one day late, got all excited and then boom today AF appeared. Had progestrone test on day 21 last week and Dr says everything is normal. I'm not totally convinced. Are there any natural ways to boost fertility? Maybe something my husband should be doing? I'm just at a loss and have no idea what's going on... This will
Be my 3rd. Did not have any trouble with my other 2 kiddos.
Thanks!
Michelle

Danielle.W October 25th, 2013 09:57 PM

Re: Natural ways to help conceive?

Hi Michelle! We're ttc our 3rd too!

Are you taking any vitamins?

Chellebelle4 October 26th, 2013 04:28 AM

Hi! Yes I take prenatal vitiams

mamaquiltthief October 26th, 2013 04:53 AM

Have u looked into soy isoflavens? And vitex? Dont take vitex if ur cycle is already regular thou.

Chellebelle4 October 26th, 2013 05:35 AM

I haven't.. Will look into those

Gilli October 26th, 2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaquiltthief (Post 27760381)
Have u looked into soy isoflavens? And vitex? Dont take vitex if ur cycle is already regular thou.

What exactly is vitex? Will it help regulate someone's cycle?

rusticbythesea01 October 26th, 2013 08:21 AM

I'm not sure on vitamins/supplements that help except the prenatal which was already mentioned, but I have heard abot taking Mucinex before you ovulate to thin your CM even more, and help the "guys" get to your egg better.

Libby22 October 26th, 2013 05:05 PM

Im trying for my 3rd too, didn't have problems with my other two. have you had blood work done? just in case your low in iron and stuff can help. eat lots of silverbeat and redmeat

Chellebelle4 October 26th, 2013 08:06 PM

Yes I have had blood work and everything is within normal range. I do have hashimotos disease but my levels are also ok. I read today about fertility blend and pre seed lube. Anyone ever tried this?

wifey2josh October 27th, 2013 12:43 PM

We tried pre-seed this month...didn't work, but will be trying again next month b/c I don't get any EWCM. I've heard Evening Primrose Oil will help with EWCM too. I might take some of that.

mamaquiltthief October 27th, 2013 01:51 PM

Vitex is ment to regulate you're cycle or shorten it if its long or irregular. So dont take it if ur already regular or it can mess you up

GingerMomof3 October 27th, 2013 04:06 PM

Can Vitex be purchased OTC?