JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Reading from Cheri22? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2695352-reading-cheri22.html)

4timemommy November 29th, 2013 03:38 PM

Reading from Cheri22?

I had one done awhile back when I thought I was pregnant and completely convinced that DH's vasectomy had failed and she said that she sees me pregnant with a girl and the month of significance is September.
I wrote her back to tell her about the V and that I wasn't pregnant like I thought and she still stuck to her reading. She said maybe we will change our minds and boy was she right! BabyFEVER! We want to wait til February to start trying because we are going on a cruise so that would make us due in November I think.... OR we don't wait and start trying in January and that puts us at Oct 8th and I always go 1-2 wks early. OR...... We have to wait until September to conceive and that would suck! Yuck!

Anyone else get a reading from her???

kjm November 29th, 2013 04:41 PM

Re: Reading from Cheri22?

Well she did say September! Haha. :gl:

Renee360 November 29th, 2013 04:45 PM

I did about 4 months back. Every time I think to pull up the email, I get sidetrack by something.

November was the only thing I really remember. Maybe now would be a good time to see what it says again. Thanks for the reminder.

MandyAnn November 29th, 2013 04:53 PM

What's this reading thing about? Fill me in :-)

4timemommy November 29th, 2013 05:43 PM

She's a baby psychic and you can get more info on her facebook page. She has been spot on for many girls in my last daughter's PR.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheri22/223755158949

Decemberhill November 29th, 2013 05:46 PM

DId your husband have a vasectomy reversal?

4timemommy November 29th, 2013 05:56 PM

He is scheduled for one in 2 weeks.

MandyAnn November 29th, 2013 06:08 PM

Thanks Ladies. I just bought her $12 bypass options. Maybe I'll get an email that says "You are pregnant, due with a boy on August 10th 2014" :D

Danielle.W November 29th, 2013 10:25 PM

I just did the same thing Jenny!!!

SO excited haha :lol:

MandyAnn November 29th, 2013 10:36 PM

I figure why not! A little insight would be nice. I don't want to know boy or girl, hair color or anything like that. I just need a freaking month! But do not want to wait 12+ weeks for a "free" one. I've spend well over $12 this cycle in HPT.

Jacobbbsmommy December 9th, 2013 09:50 AM

when I was pregnant my second time she told me the month October. I lost that baby and wrote to her to tell her she was wrong. oct wasn't connected to it at all. then a few months later I got pregnant again with a baby boy born Oct 21 :)

aStarIsBorn December 9th, 2013 09:58 AM

oh man.. i kinda want to do that! but my DH might think im nuts if i do it! also... how much info do you have to send over to the lady? we should all report back with what she tells us!

SassyMama December 9th, 2013 10:07 AM

I just bought one also - the $17 48-hour one. (Can you tell I'm impatient? :lol: ) Maybe she can tell me wth is going on in my uterus. Full week late today and no AF/BFP. :(

LivyLove December 9th, 2013 11:49 AM

Yep but OP you know my story already mama!:)

I got one that was connected to October. I had this reading done OCT 2012. I was not pregnant that month. Flash forward to a year later and yes I was pregnant October 2013 however I lost the baby due to a chemical pregnancy. As I was finding out I was pregnant I had another reading done and she connected me to the month of December. Well I'm 9-10DPO so we will see:)

Danielle.W December 9th, 2013 12:45 PM

I'm waiting on mine :D She said it should be done by 12/10 so hopefully soon soon sonn ;)

hopeful_girl55 December 9th, 2013 01:49 PM

I got the free reading a while back. She said you will find out, get pregnant or have the baby in February and she felt boy. But the month I would have been due for Feb I didn't get pregnant, I didn't find out in Feb and I didn't get pregnant in Feb. So it was wrong for me. And I really hope I don't have to wait till next Feb. Or even next year to be due in Feb.

MandyAnn December 9th, 2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle.W (Post 27846012)
I'm waiting on mine :D She said it should be done by 12/10 so hopefully soon soon sonn ;)

Mine too! I've been checking my inbox like a crazy lady. She said she does them at night, so assuming it will come the morning of the 11th.

FX this is our month. I'm only on CD8, but the last 3 days I have been very wet down there, much more then last cycle.