JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   O/T -- Sorta (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2695376-o-t-sorta.html)

KASHWORTH November 29th, 2013 05:46 PM

O/T -- Sorta

We are going on Thursday to look at this house that we really like, might move to, and I'm really hoping it works out- it would be so much better for everyone! It is pretty nice, more than 2x the size of our current house, and on horse property 2 acres which I have really wanted to get back to for a while. I know Jakob will love having such a big yard, plus he can't even play in ours right now unless I'm watching him super close and even then I'm scared because there are way too many scorpions and I am afraid of him getting stung! It's 45 minutes to DH's current job (which is 2 hours from where we are now- one way) and if he gets the job he is in the process for and hopefully going to get, then it's less than 15 minutes from there. It has a better school district, and much closer to the nearest hospital than we are now. Plus it's in the middle of both of the kids grandparent's houses. So it's awesome in every way basically, lol. We bought our house right when the market crashed so we got a super awesome deal and it's worth a ton more now (we already have a buyer) so if everything works out with this new house then we will only owe slightly more, and the payment will be the same because (another plus) there is no HOA in the new place.

This has to fall in place for us so our TTC journey will work out as planned :P This house has an extra room that we will need for the baby if we get pregnant again, and the job will give us plenty of money for another baby, so I'm hoping both fall into place quickly! Prayers/good thoughts for us please!

Also, we dtd the other day for the first time without protection! AF still hasn't showed yet so I'm thinking it will take a while to TTC regardless of what happens. I needed to medicate to help O and lengthen my LP after DS1 so if that all doesn't start working on it's own then we will be actively trying to fix it again once we move and everything.

Catchastar101 November 29th, 2013 10:25 PM

Re: O/T -- Sorta

New homes are exciting! I hope it all goes well! GL and keep us posted!

KASHWORTH November 30th, 2013 02:09 PM

Thanks! I'm very excited! I just hate the actual moving part

MusicFanatic79 November 30th, 2013 02:54 PM

Ohhh best of luck! We just recently moved to a new home, ourselves. Such a stressful thing, but so worth it. Fingers crossed for you!

KASHWORTH November 30th, 2013 03:13 PM

Thank you! Congrats on your new home! :)

Renee360 November 30th, 2013 04:39 PM

The house and property sound amazing! Hopefully this new place has less scorpions.

GL and FX'd you get the house. I recommend hiring a company that packs everything and moves everything. It's expensive but well worth it. Always pack your valuables yourself.

KASHWORTH November 30th, 2013 04:57 PM

Thanks! We find 6+ scorpions a day here in the Summer so I'm thinking any house will have less scorpions :D

They have companies that PACK for you???!! I thought companies will only move for you. I'm totally hiring one of those companies.... With DH's work schedule it would be up to me to pack/move. Thanks for the tip!

rusticbythesea01 December 1st, 2013 06:35 AM

Ohh, good luck!!! How exciting!!