JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   What's your action plan for the next cycle? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2695396-whats-your-action-plan-for-next-cycle.html)

MandyAnn November 29th, 2013 10:37 PM

What's your action plan for the next cycle?

I know many of you also got some nasty BFP's this cycle, what's your plan for the next one?

I was thinking about NTNP but hubby changed that tonight. He asked about my FF chart. Next thing I know he has the app downloaded on FF and asks my password and user name, paid for the 3 month subscription and then asked about my CM today! So looks like I'm temping again next month. :rolleyes: Looks like he has been doing more research then I thought. He wants to not BD CD1 (obviously) to CD9, so starting CD 10 we can BD every day with out him burning out. Last 2 cycles I O'ed on CD 13 and 14.

So next cycle I'm temping, tracking CM, using OPK's, and using preseed.

So what is your plan next cycle?

Danielle.W November 29th, 2013 10:45 PM

Re: What's your action plan for the next cycle?

If I don't get a BFP I'm going to ask my regular doc for a clomid prescription. Since I cant get in with the RE for a while.

If she won't then I'm going to do Soy Iso again at 200mg from CD2-6.

Along with temping, tracking CM and CP and doing OPK's CD 10-20 and digital opk's from CD13-confirmed O.

Also, so far I'm really liking the BD plan we did this cycle. We started on CD7 with every 2 days, and then will do it the next 3 days in a row since I got a high reading on the CB monitor.

rusticbythesea01 November 30th, 2013 03:29 AM

Since this is cycle 2 ttc, I'm gonna do the same thing as last cycle.

Hydrate to increase CM, check CM & other physical symptoms for O, BD every day in fertile window, and DF can drink coffee in the mornings before BD (I read the caffiene in coffee increases sperm motility if drank 20-30 mins before BD)

O & I'm going to cut back on smoking cigs, if not, quit. I'm sick of it!

Knewton December 1st, 2013 11:10 PM

I'm going to the obgyn on the 17th and it's right before I O ... I'm gonna fib and say we've been trying longer just to get her to check things out and make sure there are no issues to ease my mind

SassyMama December 1st, 2013 11:27 PM

If AF shows I'm going to try temping again this cycle. If I get another BFN before New Year's I'm calling up my OBGYN for an appointment. She said if I didn't get PG before the end of the year to come in so we can run some tests. :(

brandis December 2nd, 2013 05:08 AM

I'm just going to BD more often. Last month, I used a digi opk and just trusted it. This month, we're going to BD at least every other day, probably past the fertile window and such just to be sure. haha. No other strategies here.

Sassafrass December 2nd, 2013 07:48 AM

Well I hope I don't have a next cycle!

But if I do, just continue what we did this cycle. It would be our second cycle on clomid.

MusicFanatic79 December 2nd, 2013 09:01 AM

Hoping I don't have one, but since this is our first cycle I don't count on it.

Going to do the same! Temp, chart and OPK's, patience. I know it can take awhile.