JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   something weird happened! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2695498-something-weird-happened.html)

JackieV November 30th, 2013 09:28 PM

.... While dtd tonight. If you don't choose to read on, I get it!

So I went to get on top and got a little dizzy. No big deal probably a lot of blood flow changing during this time ;)

So as I am about to 'get there' It's interrupted by major dizziness. I collapsed on DH and almost passed out. Like the room and bed were spinning and I got tunnel hearing.... If any of you know what it feels like to pass out.... I was there.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I have NEVER and it kind of freaked me out!!! And now I'm nervous there is something wrong with me :(

plus it was a rude interruption! Lol

jellybean93 December 1st, 2013 04:26 AM

Re: something weird happened!

I have gotten dizzy during sex but never that bad... Had you eaten enough? Taken anything that may have lowered your blood pressure?

I don't think you need to worry about it unless it happens again :)

rusticbythesea01 December 1st, 2013 06:21 AM

I get that every now & then & it's scary, I have to tell him to stop & my ears start ringing really bad & I feel like I'm gonnapass out any second. It's weird. I don't know what it's from but it might be low blood pressure. Do you have a sinus infection? When my sinuses are real bad, my ears do that & I get dizzy real easy.

JackieV December 1st, 2013 08:20 AM

I get sinus infections and upper respiratory infections frequently and have never had it happen bwfore. However I don't know if I have one now... my allergies seem a little off but nothing severe. Maybe I'm just making something out of nothing.... who knows....

electriclids December 1st, 2013 10:20 AM

That is definitely weird! Although I wouldn't worry unless it happens more than once.

2EverAfter December 2nd, 2013 01:59 PM

I've had this happen before.. its scary! I think it may be hyperventilation? Causes dizziness/tunnel vision etc.

Knewton December 2nd, 2013 02:21 PM

I get dizzy and shaky after I O and figured its from your blood going to other areas… hopefully it was just a fluke! Maybe you were breathing really fast and it was causing a lack of oxygen

LaughALittle December 2nd, 2013 07:57 PM

Okay I don't want to get your hopes up but last year I was pregnant I had a similar dizzy episode. I was 4-6 dpo and I was cooking at the stove. I started feeling light headed and it got worse over the period of 3-5 minutes. I couldn't focus and my legs were turning jelly. I told DH I had to go lay down ASAP. He walked me to bed and I laid there about 30 minutes closing my eyes off and on. 45 minutes later it was business as usual , day went on as normal. It was so freaking weird and We thought something was seriously wrong that day but Dh H was like your pregnant ! I got a bfp 5 or 6 days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

kjm December 2nd, 2013 08:26 PM

I was going to say the same thing ^^

Libby22 December 2nd, 2013 09:50 PM

could be the heat, its been so hot here

JackieV December 2nd, 2013 11:24 PM

Well I appreciate everything ladies! After everything I've read, unless it happens agin, I am going to blame it on dehydration or my unfortunately not great diet. If it happens again, I will definitely be heading to my doctor for a visit.

I can tell you, I am not pregnant for sure. I just had my 2nd MC andq d&c less than 3 weeks ago (my first one was on 8/5) and we are using condoms. This was only the third time dtd since the procedure. I wish that was it! :) but I still have about 2 cycles before we will ttc again... my OB wants to do blood work to see why I can seem to get pregnant easily but then cannot sustain pregnancy past about 7.5 weeks. :(

And the heat? Definitely not. We are in northwest indiana.. it's freezing right now! Lol