JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   When are you gonna test? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2697014-when-you-gonna-test.html)

KMO81 December 9th, 2013 05:06 AM

When are you gonna test?

I've always been a POAS addict, but I'm really gonna try to wait until Friday…I'll be 12DPO and my hubby will be leaving for the weekend for Airforce drill. I only have one FRER and my AF is due next Tuesday…..anyone else testing this week?

babygirlbaby December 9th, 2013 05:19 AM

Re: When are you gonna test?

I'm going to try and wait to test until Friday, I'll be 10-11 dpo. I'm going Christmas shopping Thursday night, so I'll pick up a few tests then.

Decemberhill December 9th, 2013 05:48 AM

My birthday is Friday. Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day! So my birthday wish for y'all is that you get your BFP's on Friday the 13th! :)

JennyForrest December 9th, 2013 06:01 AM

I'm still waiting to O, and AF is due on New Year's Eve, so going to try and wait it out until the 30th. I should be 15/16 dpo, but probably only make it until the 26/27th at 12 dpo.
Either way I will need to know for sure before New Year's Eve. Where we're going has an open bar. :-)

MusicFanatic79 December 9th, 2013 06:34 AM

I just started my second cycle, boo.. so definitely not me.

That's when I tested my previous cycle, though- 12dpo. Was able to make myself wait until then.

KellJoO December 9th, 2013 06:36 AM

My new rule is no testing until 11DPO. :)

rusticbythesea01 December 9th, 2013 06:46 AM

I'm still waiting to O on the 15th, af due the 29th so I'll definately know by New Yrs Eve if af arrives or not. Not testing till at least 12 dpo like last cycle!!

LivyLove December 9th, 2013 08:44 AM

I said I would wait but I broke down yesterday at 9dpo and tested. I think I see som6ethinf but then again who knows..I really want this. Im going to test with smu today.

electriclids December 9th, 2013 08:52 AM

Ideally I want to wait until AF is late but yeah right! My goal is always 12dpo. I will test earlier if I'm getting lots of symptoms though.
I'm still riding the AF wave, so I have a ways to go.. :)

Danielle.W December 9th, 2013 12:41 PM

I tested today, (9dpo) and it was bfn :P

So, I'll probably wait now. I REALLY like the idea of testing on the 13th! We lost Mara on Friday the 13th of September this year so it would be WAY cool to get a BFP exactly 3 months later :) :)

If I dont start AF by then...I started on 9dpo last cycle.

Libby22 December 9th, 2013 08:51 PM

Im not going to test, waste of money just to get another bfn. will just wait till after af is late

LaughALittle December 9th, 2013 09:12 PM

This will be an exciting Friday. I started testing way earlier than is reasonable....6 dpo. I have a ton of ICs so it is really easy to justify lol. I could have Ovulated earlier then I thought... At least that's what I tell myself lol. Fingers crossed you get a bfp ! Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

KMO81 December 10th, 2013 04:50 AM

I know this is silly, but I've been told that if you pee on a OPK and are pregnant it will show up dark, when you are not ovulating…..so I used an OPK this morning and the line was pretty much non existent. :/ Now I remember why I wanted to wait until I missed AF before I tested, it's always so disappointing. I know it's not an hcg test, but it was still a let down.

Melissadd December 10th, 2013 07:06 AM

I should be O'ing any day now so I plan to test on Christmas Eve,if I finally get my :bfp: that will be the best Christmas gift ever.

SassyMama December 10th, 2013 10:00 AM

I've been testing every day and now I'm running out of cheapies. I need to restock :(