JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   JennyForest (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2697508-jennyforest.html)

Danielle.W December 10th, 2013 11:04 PM

JennyForest

Did Cheri22 send you a 24 hour delay too?

I'm on the verge of AF here! 24 hours is TOO LONG! I need to know NOW. :lol:

JennyForrest December 11th, 2013 05:49 AM

Re: JennyForest

Yes. :(
I had some crazy dreams last night that really freaked me out too. In my dream I had a newborn baby but there were complications and I was in the hospital for a week and in and in an induced coma. When I was okay to come home I had no idea how to care for my new baby. Was she on formula? What kind? They just kind of gave her to me and sent me on my way. In addition, because Something went so wrong with the birth, my medical bills were crazy and while in a coma hubby had to get a loan and put our house up.

Sorry tmi, just woke up. I always have theses freaky bad dreams right before O.

Let me know when you get your reading. GL!

JennyForrest December 11th, 2013 07:28 PM

Did you get yours yet? I'm still waiting...

SassyMama December 11th, 2013 10:35 PM

I got my reading tonight in case anyone's interested (I paid for the 48-hr though). She said she saw a boy coming my way tied to the month of January - which is either the month I conceive, the month he's due, or the month I find out.

January is the DDC I was in with my ectopic but she didn't reference it (but I did mention it to her in my email - not the month but the ectopic). She gave me a whole bunch of other details regarding my "son" and his personality and he weirdly sounds a lot like my daughter so… We'll see I guess.

BTW, I'm 10 days late, no AF, no PG. At this rate maybe I WILL find out in January… :rolleyes:

JennyForrest December 11th, 2013 10:58 PM

I don't know which one I paid for. It was $12 and I bought it on the 2nd. I got another delay email form her tonight...

Danielle.W December 11th, 2013 11:13 PM

I got a delay message from her too, but it's ok :)

I'm getting my period right now, so I'm ok waiting :P

JennyForrest December 11th, 2013 11:29 PM

Noooo! That sucks! Are you sure?

Danielle.W December 11th, 2013 11:31 PM

I started spotting :( So pretty sure.

My cervix is low firm and open. Feels exactly like an AF cervix.

Of course until it's gushing out I'm like "it COULD still be IB" And even then I have hope. LOL!

KMO81 December 12th, 2013 04:37 AM

Can I ask who CHeri22 is?

Danielle.W December 12th, 2013 11:08 PM

What did she say???? I'll copy and paste move tomorrow.

She's a baby psychic...... Don't judge lol.

JennyForrest December 12th, 2013 11:09 PM

Did you get yours?? I have nothing still...

rusticbythesea01 December 13th, 2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle.W (Post 27853920)
What did she say???? I'll copy and paste move tomorrow.

She's a baby psychic...... Don't judge lol.

Lol Now you got me interested to see what she says! Have other ladies gotten accurate readings from her??

KMO81 December 13th, 2013 04:48 AM

OH, I figured….how do you contact her? Has she been right on any of them?

Danielle.W December 13th, 2013 10:09 AM

A lot of ladies say she's right on for them!

Here's mine. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get pregnant with a BOY in FEBRUARY now. Just so Jesus can prove to me that I should be trusting him :P

They are showing me a GIRL and JAN So this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When to comes to your daughter, the first that they are showing is her long hair. She really is going to love her long hair and its going to be middle of her back. She prefers to have it loose and they are showing that its going to be this length even as she gets older. Just seems like it suits her naturally and matches her frame. She has an oval shaped face. Tends to smile with her mouth closed despite having a beautiful smile and tends to be a bit shy when she first meets you. She holds back a bit, unsure of how she is going to feel about you and whether or not you will get along. You will find that once she has some time to warm up she is perfectly fine and playing along with the other kids no problem.

She is the type to wear her heart on her sleeve. Will give EVERYTHING she can to her friends/family and not expect anything in return. She is hurt easily because she tends to deal with her emotions with most things on the surface. You will see her hesitant when opportunity comes her way as she is not entirely sure that she is ready. Sometimes it takes a bit of gently pushing to get her to do it.

KMO81 December 14th, 2013 07:36 PM

That is so cool! I think I'm gonna have to try it out!! :)

JennyForrest December 15th, 2013 06:40 PM

Just wanted to let you know I got mine too.

Also said Girl and January...

Danielle.W December 15th, 2013 11:46 PM

yay! Let's have that :D

KMO81 December 16th, 2013 04:47 AM

I got mine too, Girl in February….

JennyForrest December 16th, 2013 05:39 AM

Looks like lots of girls in the future...

A friend just found out yesterday that she is having a girl too