JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Does this mean im not pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2699110-does-mean-im-not-pregnant.html)

shaymcc December 19th, 2013 03:49 PM

Does this mean im not pregnant

So today makes 11 days late. For those who dont know, I did have some brownish red discharge that only required a liner for 1 day and the following 3 days it was a brown mucous disharge sometimes only when i wipe (Tmi). It started at 1day late. Well according to BC OV calculator, my most fertile days would be 17-22 had I started my period on time. Well today. I am having some mild cramping but with no spotting. Does this mean im ovulating, which means im not pregnant? Any advice or input? Btw I tested at 9 days late..bfn! Im gonna wait til 14 days lat to test again.

bandriessen December 19th, 2013 03:57 PM

Re: Does this mean im not pregnant

Have you ever had anything like that happen before?

Urchin December 19th, 2013 04:49 PM

I'm new around here, so I don't know your whole background.

Have you recently come off hormonal birthcontrol? Are your cycles usually regular?

Try not to rely on apps to determine when you're fertile. All they are really good for is tracking your cycle length. Unless you are charting, temping using OPK's or following cervical mucous patterns, those apps are just taking a very basic guess.

It's possible you could be having an off month maybe? Have you had a lot of stress?

shaymcc December 19th, 2013 05:10 PM

Yes im a very regular, a 25 day cycle. Ive been off of bc for over a year now and no this has never happen b4. This is our first month of ttc so im hoping I am preggo. Last month around ovulation I did have some cramping but being this late has only happened when I was preggo with my DD, and she is soon to be 7. Im jus hoping that the cramping isnt a sign of ov which means Im not preggo......and little to no stress. Jus hoping for a bfp soon.

BTW welcome aboard Mod-Urchin

shaymcc December 19th, 2013 05:15 PM

BTW welcome aboard Mod-Urchin..

SassyMama December 19th, 2013 05:21 PM

I just got AF after a 43 day cycle and something I noticed was that I had a LOT of EWCM and cramping after AF was late. I didn't think anything of it so we didn't BD but now that I look back on it I'm thinking I O'ed late. Kind of wish we had tried since I've never seen EWCM like that before. I would try, just in case, since you never really know.

:dothug: Trust me, I know how confused you are right now. I hope you get a BFP soon!

Mslily1125 December 20th, 2013 07:13 AM

Geez, if AF is going to come to town, can't she at least make herself fully known?!? Feeling very sympathetic for you right now. :( Hope it turns into a BFP for ya!