JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   So confused with my OPKs (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2706065-so-confused-my-opks.html)

Nayna January 31st, 2014 08:09 AM

So confused with my OPKs

I was pretty sure today I'd get my peak and I'd be ovulating today or tomorrow. Nope. The Digital test still says high fertility and the cheapies are just getting lighter and lighter....Does this mean I missed my peak already or could I still be gearing up to O soon?
---I've been showing high fertility since Monday, which is why I'm concerned!

Forgot to add that my temps are still going down---Monday was 97.3, Tuesday was 97.4, I forgot to temp on Wed, but yesterday was 97.1 and this am was 97.0....

THE angry uterus January 31st, 2014 09:06 AM

Re: So confused with my OPKs

You might have peaked without the monitor detecting it.

>.< doh I forgot to turn my monitor on today!

Nayna January 31st, 2014 10:43 AM

I was thinking that, but would it say highly fertile even if I missed my surge? Gaaah confusing!

THE angry uterus January 31st, 2014 02:02 PM

Yes. You still have elevated LH and estrogen

Nayna January 31st, 2014 02:41 PM

Well crap. Thank you :)

Rainbow Momma January 31st, 2014 03:17 PM

sounds like you're just about to O to me!

Danielle.W January 31st, 2014 05:19 PM

You totally could have missed it!

I'm just as confused on mine! gah.

Nayna February 1st, 2014 08:34 AM

Wooooow, maybe I got a bad batch? This am i tested with my last strip, it said high fertility. I opened a new box plus used two of my cheapies, got light lines on the cheapies and the new digital monitor said low fertility!
I am beyond confused and not even sure if I did ovulate, since my temps are still all in the same range (this am was 97.1). I have not had twinges, my boobs have not been sore, no EWCM, my cervix has been high and firm and open.
I just don't know.....

momopotamus February 1st, 2014 08:39 AM

Hmm. I'm willing to bet you'll see a temp rise tomorrow morning by the sounds of it. Good luck.

Nayna February 1st, 2014 11:27 AM

Oh oh, I think I'm getting a small amount of EWCM!!!

HeartHelloKitty February 1st, 2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nayna (Post 27935966)
Wooooow, maybe I got a bad batch? This am i tested with my last strip, it said high fertility. I opened a new box plus used two of my cheapies, got light lines on the cheapies and the new digital monitor said low fertility! I am beyond confused and not even sure if I did ovulate, since my temps are still all in the same range (this am was 97.1). I have not had twinges, my boobs have not been sore, no EWCM, my cervix has been high and firm and open. I just don't know.....

The digital monitors have a memory they use to predict so if you used a new monitor mid cycle it has no previous to compare to and look for a surge so it's going to start out saying low fertility.

Nayna February 1st, 2014 02:25 PM

Well, now both of them are saying high fertility. Heh. I guess I'll see tomorrow what my temp is!

Nayna February 2nd, 2014 07:01 AM

Ugh! Son of a gun! Temp was 96.8 this am and still getting lines on cheapies and flashing smileys on both digitals now!

socialworkmom2be February 2nd, 2014 07:34 AM

Also, I'm not sure how often you check but I'm a very fast surger. I will get an "almost positive" OPK and 8 hrs later it will be negative already. I have to test am and pm to catch my surge.

Nayna February 2nd, 2014 11:34 AM

Yes! I just got my peak!!!