JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Crazy dreams (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2707299-crazy-dreams.html)

HeavenlyJewel February 8th, 2014 12:47 PM

Crazy dreams

So what crazy dreams have you had lately?

I had a really vivid dream last night that I took two pregnancy tests the came up negative and then waited a few days and hubby bought two more and told me to test and within a minute there was two lines. I was sooo happy. I was preggo! Then I woke up. Funny thing is hubby told me right before that that he had a really vivid dream that we were dtd and it hurt to. So I went to the bathroom to go pee and he told me to POAS and it said pregnant with twins. Crazy we both had a pregnancy dream. And both said BFP! I hope it's a sign!

Libby22 February 8th, 2014 01:48 PM

Re: Crazy dreams

I had a crazy dream last night but nothing pregnancy, my girl took a od. 2ww I always get nightmares :(

Hope your dream means something.

HeavenlyJewel February 8th, 2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby22 (Post 27946945)
I had a crazy dream last night but nothing pregnancy, my girl took a od. 2ww I always get nightmares :(

Hope your dream means something.

What's an od? Sorry you had a nightmare

Funny thing is my hubby was like take a test and I was like I am 6dpo I can't take one yet so I showed him an implantation picture chart

Libby22 February 8th, 2014 02:02 PM

overdose

HeavenlyJewel February 8th, 2014 02:31 PM

Ah I have had one of those myself an accidental overdose. Is very scary.

HeavenlyJewel February 8th, 2014 06:25 PM

Had too much pain meds one night because I was sick and out of it forgot I took some and accidentally took double. Hubby had to take me to the ER. Never going to let that happen again. Currently don't take pain meds no matter how much I hurt.

JackieV February 8th, 2014 06:38 PM

I just had weird dream when I fell asleep this afternoon. It was about ghosts and who has them 'attached' to their person. It was being evaluated if I coukd see the ghosts, if I brought them with me or if they were a resident of the 'location'. No idea where I was!

Then same dream I was going to help get a snow mobile that was stuck in the snow. Like buried... But as I was running I ran out of breath and almost passed out and decided to rejoin the ghosts.... at which time I found out the ghosts told a coworker of mine she'd have a baby girl eventually but didn't say anything about my future babies.

Apparently while sleeping a ghost hunter show came on lifetime .... it was random and creepy. Haha

THE angry uterus February 9th, 2014 05:09 AM

I had a crazy dream last night that my SIL (she has a set of twin baby boys) actually had triplets - the two boys and a girl. I was helping with the girl and rocked her to sleep and tried to put her down, but she woke up. The crib slats were too wide apart though and she fell through to the ground then started laughing and running around making me chase her lol She was such a cutie but dang near gave me a heart attack!