JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Calm that unicorn! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2709028-calm-unicorn.html)

wvufan67 February 19th, 2014 06:55 PM

Calm that unicorn!

If you currently have a unicorn giving you false hope feel free to post here.

I'm 4dpo and tonight had sharp pains on my left side. not constant it's like sharp pain fade sharp pain fade repeat. thoughts?

rusticbythesea01 February 19th, 2014 07:02 PM

Re: Calm that unicorn!

When I read this, I juSt got so excited! I don't want to throw more unicorns at you, but I had that last cycle at 6dpo and 8dpo! Is it near your ovary, fallopian tube area, or do you think your uterus....if you can tell!!!? lol

wvufan67 February 19th, 2014 07:23 PM

Yes it is where my ovary would be! :)

Sarah7181 February 19th, 2014 07:33 PM

Popping in to ask, so is it a 'thing' if you have ovary pains a few days after o? Just curious, tia!

rusticbythesea01 February 19th, 2014 07:46 PM

Jessica, well, it's definately your ovary producing progesterone, and since you feel it working, that is a terrific sign!! lol!! So now we wait!!!!

Sarah, I always get overy pains during & after o, but that's just me. I don't know if everyone does.

wvufan67 February 19th, 2014 07:52 PM

Does that mean it was a strong O? I haven't felt this before after O.

Sassafrass February 19th, 2014 08:38 PM

No real unicorns here. I am feeling a little constipated. Most likely nothing.

EvaJane67 February 19th, 2014 08:57 PM

Woot! Go unicorns go! :)

(I don't know if that's the right thing to say or not. I can't even figure out my darn ticker. I'm still a stranger in a strange land. :smile:)

dansylbelo February 19th, 2014 09:09 PM

I'm 5 DPO... Almost 6 and I've been having breast tenderness out of this world. It's ridiculous... Like giving me false hope

Hope2Be13 February 19th, 2014 09:19 PM

5 DPO and ridiculous symptoms (probably because of the HCG trigger a week ago)
Sore boobs, peeing a lot, twinges and cramping in my uterus/ovaries, insane hunger (INSANE!), and major gas and bloating.

wvufan67 February 19th, 2014 09:21 PM

I hope that our unicorns turn into bfps!

Danielle.W February 19th, 2014 09:54 PM

Ok here's the biggest one of all....

I had my period, and I think I'm pregnant :lol: yep. I'm THAT crazy LOL!!

I blame it on the fact that I'm not temping, so I can't really see that my temp is down to pre ovulation temps. I'm going to take it tomorrow. Just so I can put that crazy thought to rest haha

jenleigh83 February 20th, 2014 12:48 AM

Unicorns fart and fake glittery baby dust is all over the place. But, I know as soon as I mention the craziness in my head AF will show her wretched ugly face. So, why not? Mild cramping, short sharp pinching pain that have never felt, even with the trickiest of unicorns. Wiped once 3 days ago and light pink tinge on toilet paper. Didn't happen again. Some heaviness and mild breast sensitivity that seems to have also subsided, loose stools, emotional, gag easily when brushing teeth, seem to be peeing more frequently during the day but actually getting up to pee less at night. LOL Yet, I am certsin I am not pregnant because I never am. *sigh*

THE angry uterus February 20th, 2014 02:29 AM

Can I pop in and feed the unicorn?

Well for one, the pain you are feeling is normal. Its the fallopian tubes contracting. Hopefully its moving an egg down the line. :) Since you had a nice big follicle, it only makes sense you should experience some discomfort moving that sucker down the line. Now, the only times I have felt O pains like that so far after O, have been when I was PG. PG with DS2 and this time. ;) I also had what must have been implantation pain with both PGs as well. DS2 I had a LOT of pain and ended up with a SCH from him digging in so deep. The paid was so bad actually I ended up undergoing a lap surgery to check for a tubal twin. The pain was on the Right side, which is the side he implanted on, and Ramzi's theory states boys implant on the right. He's a boy! ;) Now I also am just super sensitive on the right side of my body, so... take what you will from it. This time I am still having pain on the right. I'm hoping that its just a cyst or something cause I would LOVE for a girl and they implant on the LEFT. :)

Just sayin. Unicorn - GO AWAY!

LittleBlossom February 20th, 2014 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle.W (Post 27965050)

I blame it on the fact that I'm not temping, so I can't really see that my temp is down to pre ovulation temps. I'm going to take it tomorrow. Just so I can put that crazy thought to rest haha

Haha this was me last week! I had such a light AF but it lasted 5/6 days I was convinced something was up! I didn't retest but I put it down to stress and me being a crazy lady overanalysing every little detail :p Glad to know Im not alone!!

wvufan67 February 20th, 2014 05:14 AM

Eeeeek Jamie! My unicorn likes when you feed it. :giggle: I hope it's a sign of pregnancy for me and I hope u get your girl! :fingerscrossed: I'll be so sad if it isn't our timing was perfect!

MusicFanatic79 February 20th, 2014 06:28 AM

Jessica, your chart is looking hotttttt.

I have a unicorn.. I have headaches and insomnia for two days, driving me nuts.

In reality, my allergies are acting up and it's probably from that :eyerolls:

wvufan67 February 20th, 2014 06:35 AM

I'm afraid it's one of those april fool's charts (even though it's not april :giggle:) that makes you think heyyy it may be this time then BAM the witch comes.. i am excited to be in the tww again..i did forget how nerve racking it was though!

That doesn't sound fun at all... hope you feel better!

aStarIsBorn February 20th, 2014 07:03 AM

ive been hearing this "unicorn" thing a lot lately. i get what it means kinda, but where did it come from? always curious how things like this get started.

anyway i am 3dpo and not feeling anything at all! i was going to DTD this morning just in case but i completely forgot and overslept. wont see DH again till midnight tonight (unless he gets the overnight overtime shift), then i wont see him till 545 am friday. sooo anyway. i am 99.9% sure i ovulated monday. but then Jamie had her two thermal shifts and got me thinking maybe i was wrong? but i ALWAYS O wheni feel the pains. but even if i didnt and i O today.. we still DTD tuesday mid-day so i should be covered, right?? then we can plan on DTD tomorrow morning and then our usual saturday/sunday. can you guys see my BDing on my chart? how do i get that to show up?

THE angry uterus February 20th, 2014 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle.W (Post 27965050)

LMAO I've peed on many a stick while on my period "just in case" LOL