JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Mind if I join you ladies again here?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2711380-mind-if-i-join-you-ladies-again-here.html)

2014 Offshoremama78 March 6th, 2014 06:36 PM

Mind if I join you ladies again here??

Well I find this board so supportive that I would like to join you again
while I heal body and soul.. We wont be trying again for another year,
so say around March or April of 2015.. But I can gain more knowledge
and offer mine from soy and the SMEP, as this is what worked this last
time, we will be doing it again..

Rainbow Momma March 6th, 2014 06:41 PM

Re: Mind if I join you ladies again here??

Take all the time you need hun. and of course you can join in!

Hope2Be13 March 6th, 2014 06:44 PM

Yes please join us!! Several of us are on hold right now. I'm out for a couple of months most likely, but this place helps me stay sane. We are always here for you. (((Hugs)))

2014 Offshoremama78 March 6th, 2014 06:51 PM

This board no matter how weird it may sound, is therapeutic for me.. I have been lurking here since every thing happened, and you all make me feel some what whole again..

Libby22 March 6th, 2014 06:53 PM

Please do stay, its nice knowing the ladys

HeavenlyJewel March 6th, 2014 07:01 PM

Of course we would love to have you here!

katydae88 March 6th, 2014 07:08 PM

Yes please come and join us!!! I understand what you mean about this board being therapeutic I feel that way, too. I just suffered my first m/c (I know it isn't the same as losing a full term baby!) and I found out at my OB appt today that they are treating it as a molar pg (I guess because my HCG levels had dropped and then they went up higher to what they were when I had my first blood draw) and so now I have to wait 6 months before starting to ttc again :(

Even though I haven't met you ladies in person I still feel like I know you and I care about what happens to you and you all also understand what I am going through!! My mom and my sister have never had a m/c and many of my friends irl haven't either and they don't understand what I am going through :( I am glad you are back (although I hate the reason that you are back here!!!) and I look forward to hearing any advice you have to share about soy iso and SMEP :)

HeavenlyJewel March 6th, 2014 07:14 PM

What is smep

dansyl March 6th, 2014 07:36 PM

Welcome back :)

Hope2Be13 March 6th, 2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Offshoremama78 (Post 27989394)
This board no matter how weird it may sound, is therapeutic for me.. I have been lurking here since every thing happened, and you all make me feel some what whole again..

Me too. I know what I'm dealing with doesn't compare to what you're going through.... I can't even imagine. But I do know that when I feel like crying, screaming, or whining without judgement, this is the place to be. Sometimes typing it all out is just as therapeutic as punching something :)

katydae88 March 6th, 2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenlyJewel (Post 27989425)
What is smep

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan

Diamond2009 March 6th, 2014 08:16 PM

You are welcome here anytime :hug:

HeavenlyJewel March 6th, 2014 10:53 PM

Ah never heard of it

hopeful_girl55 March 7th, 2014 06:27 AM

As the other ladies have said of course you are welcome here. You gave me so much knowledge when I first joined this group and was totally clueless on everything TTC. This board is the best thing that ever happened. I have made so many friends and truly care about you ladies. There is no better place to be when dealing with something difficult. Missed you girl!

rusticbythesea01 March 7th, 2014 06:33 AM

Of course you are welcome here! I am addicted to this board and talking to the ladies here!! It is very therapeutic! I don't know what I would without these wonderful ladies! :wub:

WaitinginNJ March 7th, 2014 07:32 AM

Honey, at the rate I am going lol we could be cycle buddies and match it up in 2015 :) You have always offered so much input and great advice and I LOVE LOVE LOVE having you here. Even though whenever I personally had questions you were just inbox away. xoxoxo (((hugs))) xoxoxo

SassyMama March 7th, 2014 09:30 AM

You're always welcome here!

wvufan67 March 7th, 2014 12:11 PM

We'd love for you to hang around. :hug:

2014 Offshoremama78 March 7th, 2014 01:59 PM

I have started my FF app again, so I will post that.. Although I won't be temping until after the PP bleeding has stopped.. I won't be using opk's till the start of 2015. So I will be boring lol.. ;)

hopeful_girl55 March 7th, 2014 02:28 PM

You could not be boring. You have so much knowledge to give.