JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   2WW gals- come in! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2716209-2ww-gals-come.html)

MusicFanatic79 April 13th, 2014 05:16 AM

2WW gals- come in!

The other hasn't been posted in in a few days, so I'm curious :) Who is in the 2ww with me? How are you guys feeling? I'm 5dpo so just in the beginning and not feeling any different. But I had a LOT more sex this month, hoping it helped :P It was all timed really well, I think. Here's hoping.

You guys?

HazelMom April 13th, 2014 05:41 AM

Re: 2WW gals- come in!

Good luck! Fx'd for you!

I'm 8dpo but I could be out soon because my temp dropped today. I'm having absolutely no symptoms so that's another reason I don't feel very hopeful for this cycle. My main goal right now is for my LP to be long enough...last month it was only 9 days! :P

MusicFanatic79 April 13th, 2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelMom (Post 28039738)
Good luck! Fx'd for you!

I'm 8dpo but I could be out soon because my temp dropped today. I'm having absolutely no symptoms so that's another reason I don't feel very hopeful for this cycle. My main goal right now is for my LP to be long enough...last month it was only 9 days! :P

Aw, hopefully the temp drop and lack of symptoms means nothing and you're still in!

HazelMom April 13th, 2014 06:20 AM

Hope so, but time will tell. I'll keep you posted!

Libby22 April 13th, 2014 07:06 PM

good luck ladies

Jbugs_Mommy April 13th, 2014 07:32 PM

Good luck ladies! I still have a while til O, but I hope the best for those of you in the TWW!

isaroo April 13th, 2014 09:32 PM

Hi Ladies! I've just been posting in TTCAL, but should probably come in here too because we didn't wait to try after my miscarriage. I'm 6dpo, but this is still my miscarriage cycle. I guess we'll see what happens, but I'm not that hopeful. lol

Good luck, MusicFanatic and HazelMom!

family_4 April 13th, 2014 10:02 PM

I am!!!!Well not really 2ww any more cause i'm on cd 24.. and i'm thinking i O on cd 21...but i'm already feeling pms symptoms so I'm getting discouraged. .i feel sad because i feel like hubby want another baby. ..he is starting to bring up more the lets have another baby topic more often

MusicFanatic79 April 14th, 2014 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isaroo (Post 28040544)
Hi Ladies! I've just been posting in TTCAL, but should probably come in here too because we didn't wait to try after my miscarriage. I'm 6dpo, but this is still my miscarriage cycle. I guess we'll see what happens, but I'm not that hopeful. lol

Good luck, MusicFanatic and HazelMom!

I'm so sorry for your loss, and good luck to you also!

6dpo here, not feeling anything. I know it's early..

Ashleyrenee April 14th, 2014 10:44 AM

I guess i would be in the 2ww!
13dpo, my LP is usually 10-11 days!
Took a test this AM but im pretty sure it was neg!

ill probably retest tomorrow morning!

aStarIsBorn April 14th, 2014 01:12 PM

im not in the 2ww yet, but should be in a couple days.

Renee360 April 14th, 2014 01:39 PM

I AM 2DPO and never get symptoms in the TWW. Timing was off this cycle so now just waiting out the TWW until I can start my next cycle.

Fx'd you Ladies get your BFP's this cycle.

Rosario sorry to hear of your loss.

momie2b9-20-11 April 14th, 2014 01:50 PM

I'm in the 2 week waiting (still early on - only a few days in). It's such a hard time - especially since I'm trying really hard this cycle to not pay attention to any thing with my body since I had lots of hope from my last cycle of TTC (due to body "signs & symptoms) and was disappointed. I'm kinda sad as I just feel like I'm "out" this cycle already.... we didn't try that hard as we got bad colds and also was waiting a little per doc orders. But, we did try so there is always hope :) Maybe feeling like I'm out will be a good sign and I'll get my surprise BFP!!

Good luck to all us!! Hope we get a BFP boom!

rusticbythesea01 April 14th, 2014 02:37 PM

I "should be somewhere" in the tww! We didn't use opk's or temp this cycle, but if I o'e when I had the "o pains", I would be between 3-6 dpo. Good luck ladies!!! :D

HazelMom April 15th, 2014 06:36 AM

Hi Steph, happy to see that you're back!

I'm 10dpo and I'm still slightly above the coverline, so I will consider that a win for now (last month AF came at 9dpo, which I'm hoping was a fluke). I still don't have much in the way of symptoms: increased hunger, insomnia, and a runny nose though I'm not sick. Oh, and a bad hair day today...can I consider that a pregnancy symptom? ;)

Hoping for lots of BFPs for you ladies!

MusicFanatic79 April 15th, 2014 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticbythesea01 (Post 28041613)
I "should be somewhere" in the tww! We didn't use opk's or temp this cycle, but if I o'e when I had the "o pains", I would be between 3-6 dpo. Good luck ladies!!! :D

Nice to see you around :D

I'm 7dpo today and super tired. I think I just had a restless sleep, though, for some reason. I woke up and feel like I didn't even sleep.. boo! Coffee is my friend today.

babygirlbaby April 15th, 2014 06:49 AM

I'm most likely 1 dpo today (cd 15). We bd cd 9, 11, 13, 14, and we'll bd tonight just in case. I usually ovulate cd 12-14, but haven't used opks in a few months. Getting pretty frustrated with ttc, so I did away with all the opks. We did do preseed and instead cups this month, which is new for us. I have everything crossed that it works!!

PrayingPink April 15th, 2014 08:57 AM

Today I am 1 DPO. I had a positive OPK yesterday on CD15. Hoping this is our month! How is everyone feeling who is further along in the 2ww? Good luck everyone! :dust:

Hope2Be13 April 15th, 2014 09:01 AM

I'm in the TWW! I had an IUI 6 days ago! I'm feeling good... No major symptoms.

IamJessesGirl April 15th, 2014 09:09 AM

Good luck to all of you!