JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   OK so im losing track here *bfp's* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2717190-ok-so-im-losing-track-here-bfps.html)

shaymcc April 20th, 2014 03:16 PM

OK so im losing track here *bfp's*

So its been a :bfp: frenzy going on lately and to say the least, I have lost track!! So if all you DEC DDC bfp'ers would add yourself to the post along with your dpo of your :bfp: and what you did different this month to get your :bfp: :congrats: in advance and H&H 9!!

Me: 11 Dpo BfaintP
12 DPO BFP

DD DEC 22
This month I used Preseed and SMEP method. 2nd month of Geritol Complete and folic acid
TTC for 6 cycles

Hope2Be13 April 20th, 2014 03:46 PM

Re: OK so im losing track here *bfp's*

Well, I think I'm due Jan 2! I got my bfp at 10dpiui. It was my second IUI with injectables and we've been TTC our first for 15 months!!

socialworkmom2be April 20th, 2014 03:52 PM

I got my BFP at 8 DPO on 4/11. I've had 3 early losses and this pregnancy had already far out progressed the others. The only thing I did different was let t go! I finally decided that I needed a mental break from all the tracking and what not and thought Itotally did not ovulate and we didn't even BD the 2-3 days leading up to o. I also stopped taking my asprin, prenatals and folate.

MusicFanatic79 April 20th, 2014 04:25 PM

Me, but January.. not December :)
Got faint BFP at 10dpo but it was after the window you're supposed to read test, so disregarded it.
Got a true BFP at 11dpo.
TTC for 6 months, and did OPK's, temps and sex :P

Momto4girls April 20th, 2014 05:25 PM

I'm due 12/21 got light bfp at 11 dpo good bfp at 12 dpo.

Hope2Be13 April 20th, 2014 05:32 PM

Ok, I actually think my due date is Dec 31!

Blue_Jar_Mama April 20th, 2014 05:35 PM

I got my BFP (faint) on 4/12, confirmed on 4/13 with a digi. I'm due Christmas Eve. This was our first true cycle trying. We did not use protection the cycle before, but we also missed ovulation by several days so I don't think that one counted. lol I didn't do anything different other than taking B6 for my short luteal phase.

shaymcc April 20th, 2014 05:45 PM

Wow Blue Jar, short and sweet stay!!! Two thumbs up!!

HeavenlyJewel April 23rd, 2014 06:16 AM

Congrats everyone sorry was on hiatus for few days

hopeful_girl55 April 23rd, 2014 06:56 AM

Seriously soooo many BFP lately! Everyone is getting pregnant. :P I hope I can join! Congrats to everyone, I am so so so so happy for all of you! :wub:

aStarIsBorn April 23rd, 2014 08:19 AM

congrats to all!!! i am very happy for everyone who got BFPs!! i have to admit though that I am also slightly (really) jealous! :P

shaymcc April 27th, 2014 05:45 AM

Any new bfp's

LilHerndon April 27th, 2014 06:36 AM

I got my BFP at 10 dpo on 4/24 and I'm due January 5th! We didn't really do a whole lot different this month, but I think taking progesterone starting at 7dpo is how I get a bean to stick, otherwise I think my progesterone levels plummet too early. My lines have gotten really dark now and got my positive digital yesterday (12 dpo) with SMU. We were trying for about 3-4 months actively and NTNP for 3 months prior, so this was super fast for us when it took a year and a half to get DS. We can't wait to meet this little one! :D

momie2b9-20-11 April 28th, 2014 01:51 PM

Congrats mamas!!! I hope that I can join the January DDC but will have to wait and see :) Our anniversary is at the end of January so I really hope that this is our month

Libby22 April 28th, 2014 02:23 PM

this post should get stickie, everytime someone gets a bfp, they could add, so for the lurkers to keep updated on everyone :p